FLO has arrived

Started by Young, September 21, 2022, 05:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Whats less though? Lmao. They GET everything.

Sovereign.

Aesthetically they're very beautiful women yet simple and their music is a perfect blend of R&B/pop melodies. It's "straightforward" yet effective.

FRANCE

Quote from: Sovereign. on September 30, 2022, 09:56:19 PMAesthetically they're very beautiful women yet simple and their music is a perfect blend of R&B/pop melodies. It's "straightforward" yet effective.

I get what u mean too.

Lots of these new female artists got this bad bitch persona, tryna be overtly sexy, or the girl groups tryna give PCD choreo. They are more simple with it with their visuals and dont come off try hard.

PRESSED

It's a no.
Nothing fresh about these girls
All of their songs sound like album tracks from the year 2000

Where is the originality?
You can merge this vintage sound into a new vibe

They aren't creative
I'm not here for friends.

FRANCE

October 01, 2022, 05:52:13 PM #49 Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 05:54:09 PM by FRANCE
They're just getting started lol. I'm sure their sound will evolve over time. I prefer to have this over the sleepy R&B or trap soul we been getting for how many yrs now. Its a pleasant change for me. Plus, a lot of their songs were crafted when they were 17 or 18 yrs old. How much creativity we expect from teenagers? Give em time.

Young

Quote from: FRANCE on October 01, 2022, 05:52:13 PMThey're just getting started lol. I'm sure their sound will evolve over time. I prefer to have this over the sleepy R&B or trap soul we been getting for how many yrs now. Its a pleasant change for me. Plus, a lot of their songs were crafted when they were 17 or 18 yrs old. How much creativity we expect from teenagers? Give em time.

s

Right.
The fact that they're even able to give an early 2000s tea>>>
Many girls today aren't able sndndbddb

Justice Jackson

They are doing a great job at carving their lane. They are bringing nostalgia but with original lyrics and production. These other girls are so lazy, using the same damn samples over and over
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: PRESSED on October 01, 2022, 03:09:22 PMIt's a no.
Nothing fresh about these girls
All of their songs sound like album tracks from the year 2000

Where is the originality?
You can merge this vintage sound into a new vibe

They aren't creative

BAPHOMET.

doing mid-2000s cosplay is cool for a song or 2. But their entire schtick?
 :ummwhat:

DopeSoul.

I can't get in

They seem so bland

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Justice Jackson on October 01, 2022, 06:53:04 PMThey are doing a great job at carving their lane. They are bringing nostalgia but with original lyrics and production. These other girls are so lazy, using the same damn samples over and over

Young

Cartierline

Quote from: DopeSoul. on October 01, 2022, 07:59:11 PMI can't get in

They seem so bland
!!!

they don't even really gel as a group visually to me

the lightskin girl stands out too much, and not in a good way

:hmph:

Aalumeci.