Tamar Doesn’t Buy Kandi’s Claims That Carlos Stole From Her

Started by M-Rocka, October 05, 2022, 05:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This bitch....... she likes carlos and that's all this is. This why she can't keep a friend
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Jon

Why would Kandi make something like that up? And she takes Carlos side over someone she has known for decades. lol 

how u let him cheat

tamar is STUCK on ignorant and ain't nothing gon change it.
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Cowboy Nine

October 05, 2022, 07:30:28 PM #5 Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 07:31:53 PM by Nine's Groove
But if someone said they didn't believe that WeTV was exploiting her and she faked her suicide then she'd have a fit 🙄

Bye funny face

Scott.

This is why K called her a muppet. Mind your fucking business

Cowgirl

Tamar actually didn't say anything wrong here, she just said it was a bit much to call him a "thief" bc Hollywood does unauthorized stories all of the time.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Big Barbie on October 05, 2022, 10:40:20 PMTamar actually didn't say anything wrong here, she just said it was a bit much to call him a "thief" bc Hollywood does unauthorized stories all of the time.

n

u can't be that dense bby
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Palladium

Corp.

Quote from: Big Barbie on October 05, 2022, 10:40:20 PMTamar actually didn't say anything wrong here, she just said it was a bit much to call him a "thief" bc Hollywood does unauthorized stories all of the time.

Sound it out, baby.

Vonc2002

What kandi said he did was shady asf. What's not to believe?  He worked with this woman for years on RHOA never told her his plans and then called her mom up trying to get inside mess and lying about his true intentions.  1 +1 = fckn 2.
This bitch had an issue with her 5 min portrayal in a toni Braxton movie but proceeded on to say she's not sure about this.  This girl is an idiot and so is bow
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

It was embellished and that's the disconnect. I know what Kandi said and she's absolutely right. Dish Nation, on the other hand, spiced up her words and said:

Quote from: GaryMs. Kandi Burruss says, honey, former executive producer of Real Housewives of Atlanta star, Carlos King, is a THIEF!

It was a matter of sensationalized reporting and Tamar responded to this statement.

M-Rocka

Not her deleting her comment afterwards. Unfathomable, miserable ass Fraggle Rock faced bitch.