Tamar Doesn’t Buy Kandi’s Claims That Carlos Stole From Her

Started by M-Rocka, October 05, 2022, 05:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

RAY7

I wonder if Tamar and Tiny are beefing again. Aren't they each other's kids godparents or something?

Scott.

Quote from: Big Barbie on October 05, 2022, 10:40:20 PMTamar actually didn't say anything wrong here, she just said it was a bit much to call him a "thief" bc Hollywood does unauthorized stories all of the time.
Quote from: i'm that oph on October 05, 2022, 11:03:28 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on October 05, 2022, 10:40:20 PMTamar actually didn't say anything wrong here, she just said it was a bit much to call him a "thief" bc Hollywood does unauthorized stories all of the time.

n

u can't be that dense bby

But she is. Dumb af to be exact

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Scott. on October 07, 2022, 09:05:36 AM
Quote from: i'm that oph on October 05, 2022, 11:03:28 PM

n

u can't be that dense bby

But she is. Dumb af to be exact

Snndndndnfnfnfnvngngngnmnhmmgmgmgmgmgmmg

Cowgirl

Quote from: Big Barbie on October 06, 2022, 10:44:56 AMIt was embellished and that's the disconnect. I know what Kandi said and she's absolutely right. Dish Nation, on the other hand, spiced up her words and said:

Quote from: GaryMs. Kandi Burruss says, honey, former executive producer of Real Housewives of Atlanta star, Carlos King, is a THIEF!

It was a matter of sensationalized reporting and Tamar responded to this statement.

how u let him cheat

not requoting the mess like it's supposed to magically make sense

:plzstop:

Cowgirl

It doesn't make sense that Tamar was giving her opinions based on how Gary delivered the story? :unsure:

how u let him cheat