Prayers for Ray J / Brandy and the whole family.

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, October 07, 2022, 11:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

https://www.tmz.com/2022/10/07/ray-j-posts-concerning-message-suicide-thoughts-ledge/

"There is good news ... we spoke to a source close to Ray who told us he's been with Princess Love. We're told he was drinking and put the posts up ... the source says Ray was not hospitalized and was "messing around."

If you or someone you know is thinking of suicide, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 988."

Hope Ray J is okay!!

:stressed:

RAY7

This man really needs help
the Princess divorce and this Kardashian mess really has him spiraling

Naomi Hit Me

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Naomi Hit Me on October 07, 2022, 12:27:58 PMBut it clearly says he's ok?

Yes but if he was "okay okay" he wouldn't have been posting it in the first place. I was thinking that maybe he's been hanging out with Bow Wow a bit too much lately.

Doesn't Bow play like this too?

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Summertime

Quote from: long-timeCinderellaFan on October 07, 2022, 11:59:31 AM

https://www.tmz.com/2022/10/07/ray-j-posts-concerning-message-suicide-thoughts-ledge/

"There is good news ... we spoke to a source close to Ray who told us he's been with Princess Love. We're told he was drinking and put the posts up ... the source says Ray was not hospitalized and was "messing around."

If you or someone you know is thinking of suicide, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 988."

Hope Ray J is okay!!

:stressed:

I hope he gets well.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

shante smith

if he's really just "playing around" he should probably stop

there are people who are actually sending out real calls for help who need to be taken seriously

blurring the lines of playful tea and actual suicidal ideation cuz ur bored isn't the move

Find other ways to get attention if u need it in the moment

However if this whole "he so cray ! Lmao jokester!" Mess is just a way for them to cover up real tea he was experiencing that's just as harmful and my heart goes out to him

Young

Cowboy Nine

Ulysses

I'm sure if he was "ok" that Bran wouldn't have made that post

BrandonBranlee

Well Brandy has admitted to thinking bout suicide and it's something a lot of us go thru at times. Luckily he has a great sister and a lot going for him.