Prayers for Ray J / Brandy and the whole family.

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, October 07, 2022, 11:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

opha lipa

Quote from: Plastic. on October 07, 2022, 03:39:34 PM
Quote from: Nine's Groove on October 07, 2022, 02:27:21 PMif he's ok why would I pray for him?

shut your fucking mouth before i shut it for you

somebody do it

i know y'all smell that
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

is everything a joke

October 07, 2022, 08:03:57 PM #31 Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 08:06:56 PM by Brazilian Goodies
Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 07, 2022, 07:19:01 PMI get being troubled and I don't wanna be insensitive, but why go on social media?

You're feeling like ending it all so the first thing you do is BOOT up Instagram?

It's giving attention seeking. I do hope he's ok tho.

its definitely "attention seeking" for sure

but not the type of "attention seeking" we are used to and roll our eyes at.

ultimately it could be a cry for help. and to cry for help, you must seek attention.

a way to say "im thinking of harming msyelf" without actually saying it.

it shouldn't be criticized because this particular type of "attention seeking" could actually prompt actions and responses that could save someone's life.

he's in crisis.
me and the OG clown: grandpa 🤡

Summertime

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on October 07, 2022, 03:25:57 PMWell Brandy has admitted to thinking bout suicide and it's something a lot of us go thru at times. Luckily he has a great sister and a lot going for him.

I think she has spoken about having Sy'Rai really helps her when she has lows. I am wishing Ray the best because when he did that Kardashian Instagram live you could see he was struggling internally.