Grammys KICK Nicki’s “Super Freaky Girl” off the rap ballots.. Nicki CRIES on IG

Started by BAPHOMET., October 13, 2022, 04:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

October 13, 2022, 08:18:12 PM #45 Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 08:20:47 PM by Brazilian Sensuality
beyonce cried when she didn't win AOTY.

there were tears in her eyes. she wasn't "desperate". she was hurt.

Edge gorl

Boomz

Afro is FUMED! Djdhjdjj

"beyonce!"

She's Grammed owt! Keep her out of it

If the committee continued to ignore my work the way they have Nicki, I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of knowin they still got me shook and pissed

Last I'll say in here!

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Edge gorl on October 13, 2022, 08:20:09 PMhttps://twitter.com/Latto/status/1580713652776116224

Ugh i gotta protect u latto!

Us thick big booty gworls stick togetha
Fck tht old fat ho!

Nicki is so horrible. Glad she doesn't have a Grammy and making all these posts

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Boomz on October 13, 2022, 08:22:52 PMAfro is FUMED! Djdhjdjj

"beyonce!"

She's Grammed owt!

If the committee continue to ignore my work the way they have Nicki, I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of knowin they still got me shook

Last I'll say in here!

Beyoncé has 30 Grammys. Sure she was emotional. She was pregnant and Adele went up there singing her praises that's what made her cry  :kii:

shante smith

October 13, 2022, 08:24:51 PM #51 Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 08:26:30 PM by Brazilian Sensuality

"beyonce!"

She's Grammed owt! Keep her out of it

a beyonce fan made the thread

one that constantly makes a point of pitting her against nicki, at that.

in case u missed the logic, thats kinda where she came into the pic here

Edge gorl

My mutha instincts comin out wen it come to latto...idk why...but i will kill nikki ..

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Edge gorl on October 13, 2022, 08:27:09 PMMy mutha instincts comin out wen it come to latto...idk why...but i will kill nikki ..
DSDSADSADkjfn;ojfu[b'ufownmspasfopmprng0pmfs

shante smith

October 13, 2022, 08:31:09 PM #54 Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 09:05:24 PM by Brazilian Sensuality
Quote from: BAPHOMET. on October 13, 2022, 08:23:54 PM

"beyonce!"

She's Grammed owt!

If the committee continue to ignore my work the way they have Nicki, I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of knowin they still got me shook

Last I'll say in here!

Beyoncé has 30 Grammys. Sure she was emotional. She was pregnant and Adele went up there singing her praises that's what made her cry  :kii:
pregnancy, praises being sang

and im sure an orchestra playing sad tunes in the background as well.

anything but the big question that adele was asking on that stage, is what made her cry.

reasonable conclusion.

Boomz

Quote from: BAPHOMET. on October 13, 2022, 08:23:54 PM

"beyonce!"

She's Grammed owt!

Last I'll say in here!

Yeah, it was Adele having grace and giving her her flowers in a moment that shoulda been all about her

Will the winner of the Rap cate' do that for Nicki?

:rthosehotwings:

shante smith

October 13, 2022, 08:33:25 PM #56 Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 08:34:52 PM by Brazilian Sensuality
anyhoo, im done with the grammy mess. like for good.

if i chat about them again i want someone to point me to this very post and say Afro u said u were done completely with Grammy chat.

sfsfsfsf remind me.

this is what not caring about Grammys will look like. lemme set an example.

cuz they're a non-factor for me .

CHOKE