FLO>>>>

Started by Young, November 28, 2022, 05:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justcommenting

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 29, 2022, 04:53:22 PMA year ago no one knew who they were and they're already doing American Late night shows and the Soultrain Awards. For a new artist that's amazing, for an R&B group that's unheard of :dead:

Most unknown acts get invited to perform at late night shows. Hello, Sabrina Claudio. Where is she now? Soul Train Awards is not an A-list award show. Besides, it, like BET, has always spotlighted new talent.

Young

Yeah they have anazimg fan base already too

Give these girls the grace and space to continue to grow and evolve

This is An awesome start

Gilgamesh.

November 29, 2022, 07:41:32 PM #17 Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 08:17:45 PM by Gilgamesh.
Quote from: justcommenting on November 29, 2022, 05:05:32 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 29, 2022, 04:53:22 PMA year ago no one knew who they were and they're already doing American Late night shows and the Soultrain Awards. For a new artist that's amazing, for an R&B group that's unheard of :dead:

Most unknown acts get invited to perform at late night shows. Hello, Sabrina Claudio. Where is she now? Soul Train Awards is not an A-list award show. Besides, it, like BET, has always spotlighted new talent.

Writing for Beyoncé? :dead:

And what BLACK UK-based girl group is is performing at an American Awards show?

Don't be a hater all your life.

Aalumeci.

Annie

Immature, not my job, cardboard box

I really hope they will work on that album soon :loose2when:

/.\

Young

Quote from: Annie on November 29, 2022, 10:20:20 PMImmature, not my job, cardboard box

I really hope they will work on that album soon :loose2when:

Woooo

justcommenting

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 29, 2022, 07:41:32 PM
Quote from: justcommenting on November 29, 2022, 05:05:32 PM

Writing for Beyoncé? :dead:

And what BLACK UK-based girl group is is performing at an American Awards show?

Don't be a hater all your life.

But where is her music career? :dead:

Hating is telling the truth? If they have all of this potential, why is their music not making an impacting despite all of these opportunities?

Now more than ever, the GP picks its stars and talent is no longer enough to get a big fanbase. You can be touted as the next big thing and cosigned by the biggest celebrities and the world will not move.

justcommenting

You guys have a dated perspective of the music industry. This is not 90's music business. No one cares that you can do a Janet Jackson 8-count, no one cares that you can sing like Whitney, and have the stage presence of Beyonce. It's all about the brand personified into a marketing tool. Despite being talented, nothing about FLO's sound and look is captivating to the general public, sorry.

Gilgamesh.

You're not making sense. The fact that they have this level of buzz actually speaks to their marketing, it's not like the have bunch of hits so clearly they're online buzz is coming from somewhere.

And if it's one they do have it's brand - that why they're so easily comparable to the early 2000s groups. 

You don't like them and that's okay, but you're just talking atp so I'm not gonna continue lol.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 30, 2022, 02:57:41 PMYou're not making sense. The fact that they have this level of buzz actually speaks to their marketing, it's not like the have bunch of hits so clearly they're online buzz is coming from somewhere.

And if it's one they do have it's brand - that why they're so easily comparable to the early 2000s groups. 

You don't like them and that's okay, but you're just talking atp so I'm not gonna continue lol.

SHIT.

Omg so it's me, you, Young.... Who else is gonna be a resident Flo ready to SCALP

Justice Jackson

Quote from: L0nz. on November 30, 2022, 03:33:07 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 30, 2022, 02:57:41 PMYou're not making sense. The fact that they have this level of buzz actually speaks to their marketing, it's not like the have bunch of hits so clearly they're online buzz is coming from somewhere.

SHIT.

Omg so it's me, you, Young.... Who else is gonna be a resident Flo ready to SCALP
:trannyjblige:
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Justice Jackson on November 30, 2022, 03:36:56 PM

SHIT.

:ohhey:

Young

Quote from: L0nz. on November 30, 2022, 03:38:54 PM
Quote from: Justice Jackson on November 30, 2022, 03:36:56 PM

SHIT.

:ohhey:

Snddddd

Hey :wheresmylawyer:

Young

Drag it

Just commenting indeed