FLO>>>>

Started by Young, November 28, 2022, 05:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

And I don't know about these last few snippets. Get it together girls.

EL CHICO CEDRICO

Quote from: L0nz. on December 12, 2022, 02:49:37 PMAnd I don't know about these last few snippets. Get it together girls.

eo:fkbqn:vswnd:x f  :kii:  :kii:  :kii:

Hey  :-P

Justice Jackson

Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on December 12, 2022, 02:28:22 PMThey just posted a snippet of the next single:

https://soundcloud.com/flolikethis/newsong/s-XqctzPqLFMu?si=bbe4b4cdc9bb41b5ba76d762e6644175&utm_source=mobi&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
Sounds "nice" but doesn't sound like a single. Also this sounds more 90s vs the other 2000s stuff they do most of the time
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Aalumeci.

Stella is the only one that be ATTACKING her parts. Jorja might do something climactic here and there, and Renee just keeps it cute but with that said, I'm here for them I'ma stay tuned

EL CHICO CEDRICO

Quote from: L0nz. on December 12, 2022, 03:30:43 PMStella is the only one that be ATTACKING her parts. Jorja might do something climactic here and there, and Renee just keeps it cute but with that said, I'm here for them I'ma stay tuned

Renee is the weakest for me. She brings absolutely NOTHING vocally to the group. She's just ... beautiful.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on December 12, 2022, 04:43:11 PM
Quote from: L0nz. on December 12, 2022, 03:30:43 PMStella is the only one that be ATTACKING her parts. Jorja might do something climactic here and there, and Renee just keeps it cute but with that said, I'm here for them I'ma stay tuned

Renee is the weakest for me. She brings absolutely NOTHING vocally to the group. She's just ... beautiful.

The prettiest IMO but yea

Young

They have their part in the group

& they play it well

Their chemistry and blend >>>

Young

FRANCE

Quote from: Justice Jackson on December 12, 2022, 03:01:02 PM
Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on December 12, 2022, 02:28:22 PMThey just posted a snippet of the next single:

https://soundcloud.com/flolikethis/newsong/s-XqctzPqLFMu?si=bbe4b4cdc9bb41b5ba76d762e6644175&utm_source=mobi&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
Sounds "nice" but doesn't sound like a single. Also this sounds more 90s vs the other 2000s stuff they do most of the time

Sounds like its gonna be a Christmas lil tune. I dont expect them to drop anything with heat until they officially put out a single for the album in 2023. This is prob just to keep the fans fed for the winter. Apparently, this song has a 'Christmas vibe' to it.

Young

Justice Jackson

Yeah this song wasn't that great, but ready for the album
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Cowboy Nine