Brandy "A New Moon" out Now

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, November 29, 2022, 02:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DopeSoul.

December 02, 2022, 11:21:28 PM #105 Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 03:17:27 AM by DopeSoul.
This was cool

Didn't really learn anything new but cool

She sounds good too

Bish

Angel in Disguise performance omg

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Bish on December 02, 2022, 11:22:44 PMAngel in Disguise performance omg

Right!! Where is the rest of it. It was too good to end so soon.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Bish on December 02, 2022, 10:46:21 PMBrandy needs to write a book!

I'm just on chapter 1 and I love learning all these things about her. Her drama coach was Blossom's dad??
>>><<<

I loved listening to her tell her story. And yes that was cool to learn about Barry Bialik/Blossoms dad being her coach, i never heard that before this.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Justice Jackson

December 03, 2022, 02:49:21 AM #109 Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 02:50:18 AM by Justice Jackson
The adlibs were FIRE on borderline. :flamebroiled:

But also I think this version lays bare how FLAT dj Pampers production was for literally the entire song on the album. I get that they were going for a certain vibe but it felt so uninspired on his part 

:ermm:
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

demitri.petty

demitri.petty

I DONT CARE! THAT HIGH NOTE AT THE END OF BORDERLINE always gets me 😩😩😩😩

Idk it's just something about it; and I need to hear Brandy give us a lil opera tease more chile

Young

The definition

Vonc2002

Yea she killed on angel in disguise
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

I can't decide which vocal is my favorite
Angel, WAU or Border

Harlem

I wish she did a Afrodisiac, Human & 2/11 song too
 :stressed:

Vonc2002

What about us is HANDS DOWN Brandy's best performed song. The way she does it is CRAZY. I actually need video from this. Does video ever surface? I loved all the songs tho. I even ran ADC back a few times and lord knows I never hear that again fr
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

She definitely coulda gave a human vocal tho

Eh...

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 03, 2022, 04:33:12 PMWhat about us is HANDS DOWN Brandy's best performed song. The way she does it is CRAZY. I actually need video from this. Does video ever surface? I loved all the songs tho. I even ran ADC back a few times and lord knows I never hear that again fr

I agree!
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️