Brandy "A New Moon" out Now

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, November 29, 2022, 02:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 03, 2022, 04:33:34 PMShe definitely coulda gave a human vocal tho

Yeah, I know she said she doesnt like how Pop the records were, but she could always re-do a song like Right Here in a R&B record. If she actually slowed it down and give it a ADC kinda approach, it would go over so well. And to be quite frank, I need her to start performing TAOL again.

Harlem

Quote from: FRANCE on December 03, 2022, 05:13:42 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 03, 2022, 04:33:34 PMShe definitely coulda gave a human vocal tho

Yeah, I know she said she doesnt like how Pop the records were, but she could always re-do a song like Right Here in a R&B record. If she actually slowed it down and give it a ADC kinda approach, it would go over so well. And to be quite frank, I need her to start performing TAOL again.

THIS!!!

Sovereign.

"Human" is a good album and still holds but I love how transparent she was about the politics surrounding the creation of that album. To think "Drum Life" and "Home" were recorded for those sessions  :plzstop:  Yeah...the label needs they ass whooped.

jareezy

That borderline vocal 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
?I tried to be blind to your game
Deep down I knew you wouldn't stay around
Should of left your side in the first place
But I thought I'd be cool when you would play around?

Ma Lo

She better  stop dissing human ..pissing  me off man. Some of her best songs came from that era what's wrong with her?

Sovereign.

Quote from: Saint on December 03, 2022, 07:44:33 PMShe better  stop dissing human ..pissing  me off man. Some of her best songs came from that era what's wrong with her?

She didn't diss it. You clearly weren't listening. She struggled with the voices of label politics dictating her creative decision which is why we got the album we got instead of going in the direction that she wanted to go in with records like "Home" and "Drum Life".

Young

Could you imagine if Drum Life was ever released :gorlonfire:

Was Porcelain for human too??

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Young on December 03, 2022, 08:06:24 PMCould you imagine if Drum Life was ever released :gorlonfire:

yes it was. SMH all those good songs

Sovereign.

Quote from: Young on December 03, 2022, 08:06:24 PMCould you imagine if Drum Life was ever released :gorlonfire:

Those songs feel like "Brandy". Just very innovative, cutting edge but have the power to be massive for her because that's authentic to her sound. James Fauntleroy is such a stan. You can tell she's the artist he has in mind when he writes. He's even said time and again that that's his favorite singer ever.

DJ Camper still has some growing to do. I'm not sure if I can make out his sound. Talented though.

I just hope she leans into that direction with B8. James and Victoria need to be heavy on the pen.

Young

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on December 03, 2022, 08:09:55 PM

yes it was. SMH all those good songs

:gorlonfire:

Two of my favorite songs EVER from her

Cowgirl

Hearing her choked up when she spoke about losing her passion for singing but then booking Chicago.

:stressed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Saint on December 03, 2022, 07:44:33 PMShe better  stop dissing human ..pissing  me off man. Some of her best songs came from that era what's wrong with her?
its actually VERY irritating
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 03, 2022, 10:56:17 PM
its actually VERY irritating
!!

"This was an album born out of great agony"

Fuck you Brandy. :uhh:

The definition

Back in 2008/2009 she blamed Rodney for not giving her his best....then after she said it wasn't her style and she's R&B,....now she says that it was the label , well she did R&B with 2/11 and B7 but those albums didn't have much success. She should just accept the fact human had good songs but didn't have the success she expected