Brandy "A New Moon" out Now

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, November 29, 2022, 02:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on December 04, 2022, 12:50:25 PMI was at a release party for 2/11 and she was very much depressed. Could have been the relationship she was in :/
thats yet another crazy contrast (if true) considering "wildest dreams"

Bigmacthawoppa

I'm not gonna lie I was hoping she would have done a song we haven't heard live before BUT she absolutely killed Borderline. I can't stop running back the last 1:30.

Ma Lo

December 04, 2022, 05:36:57 PM #152 Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 05:37:17 PM by Saint
I'll be happy when she puts the pain behind her and moves on with her life once and for all. I feel like she dwells in those dark places too much and it's holding her back in a lot of ways. Living in the past and rehashing that stuff all the time doesn't help.

shante smith

December 04, 2022, 05:43:43 PM #153 Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 05:50:21 PM by say so
Quote from: Saint on December 04, 2022, 05:36:57 PMI'll be happy when she puts the pain behind her and moves on with her life once and for all. I feel like she dwells in those dark places too much and it's holding her back in a lot of ways. Living in the past and rehashing that stuff all the time doesn't help.
she has moved on IMO

we see her working consistently...looking great . living her life
maybe not living her life and taking on projects in the way WE'D prefer (albums ASAP lol) , but moving on nevertheless.

"a new moon" was the time and place for her kinda dwell on her past struggles.
it was appropriate. moving on isn't about forgetting what you've been through or acting like it hasn't shaped you are in some way... it's about not letting it cripple you.

now if she reveals that she sits around all day looking at walls and thinking about mess that's different

but im sure once she wrapped this up she started working on her next mess.

it's clear to me GHan's mind is still full of positive possibilities . and that in itself is proof that she's not willfully drowning herself in darkness.

BrandyFromTheFuture

I made a U.S. Audible account but it says NEW MOON is not available in my country. Does anyone have a link where I can still listen maybe? Would be greatly appreciated.

BrandyFromTheFuture

rosone1

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on December 04, 2022, 01:30:19 PMI'm not gonna lie I was hoping she would have done a song we haven't heard live before BUT she absolutely killed Borderline. I can't stop running back the last 1:30.
Yes.Borderline was stunning and that tone

BrandyFromTheFuture

Who tf said she re-did when you touch me for this? I hate y'all

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on December 06, 2022, 07:54:02 PMWho tf said she re-did when you touch me for this? I hate y'all

i dont remember anyone saying that?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on December 06, 2022, 10:20:44 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on December 06, 2022, 07:54:02 PMWho tf said she re-did when you touch me for this? I hate y'all

I do and I think it was Ray  :trannyjblige:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 06, 2022, 10:49:54 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on December 06, 2022, 10:20:44 PM

I do and I think it was Ray  :trannyjblige:

sending a curse his way  :flamebroiled:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

There was a producer on IG teasing When You Touch Me for New Moon. I think they were in the studio and he was playing the When You Touch Me chords and he appeared to be adding vocals to it. Maybe it was supposed to be on, but left off for whatever reason.

Gilgamesh.

Most of the clips are on YouTube. AID and WAU are insane :plzstop: she almost sounds like MJ on WAU.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 07, 2022, 07:39:57 AMMost of the clips are on YouTube. AID and WAU are insane :plzstop: she almost sounds like MJ on WAU.
the video?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002