Brandy working with H&M

Started by Buy The Stars✨, December 05, 2022, 09:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Festive season is here! We've got glam party dresses that will ensure you're the star of the show and soft & sparkling knitwear for when you want to feel like a star while keeping cozy. Find the perfect holiday-ready pieces for yourself & your loved ones. You don't wanna miss this!

Ready to sparkle and shine? Join @Brandy & @AniyahMorinia on 12/8 at 6pm PST/9pm EST to get the best view of all the Holiday styles and receive an exclusive offer!

https://www2.hm.com/en_us/free-form-campaigns/livestream-shopping.html#/

Summertime

I like all the visibility she has been having since entering her 40s. I hope next year she'll be on several major magazine covers.

Young

Harlem

Quote from: Say Something on December 05, 2022, 09:51:45 PMI like all the visibility she has been having since entering her 40s. I hope next year she'll be on several major magazine covers.

Same!!! Love this for her

And I agree, it would be dope to see her on major magazine covers again

Rxxf

BRANDY

DopeSoul.

Cowgirl

Summertime

Quote from: Harlem on December 05, 2022, 11:53:44 PM
Quote from: Say Something on December 05, 2022, 09:51:45 PMI like all the visibility she has been having since entering her 40s. I hope next year she'll be on several major magazine covers.

Same!!! Love this for her

And I agree, it would be dope to see her on major magazine covers again

The promo run for The Front Room will likely lead to major magazine covers. I can't wait for that because queen will be everywhere.

Young

Cowgirl

Justice Jackson

Quote from: Big Barbie on December 16, 2022, 05:56:29 PM

Sorry I'm late but these SISTERS

:omf:

They look GOOD. Brandy looks soooo young. This debut era make up palette
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Mom and daughter getting paid

Ma Lo

Brandy looks amazing. They both do and I love their relationship.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius