Malaysia, Tameka Foster Starring In New Reality Series Called ‘Bold & Bougie’

Started by M-Rocka, December 05, 2023, 02:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Teah it was kinda dry.

The fact that MANyetta of all people was the biggest storyline and she's not even on the show.

:udontlookok:

Tameka mean ass was carrying.

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

I will give them a few more episodes.  Crystal,  Gocha, and Tameka all have my attention.

I don't know why but none of Carlos shows are glamorous enough for me. They always seem to lack in that area.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Scott.

Annie

Quote from: Scott. on February 20, 2024, 10:52:14 PMI'm ONLY gonna give this show a try for Tameka and Tameka ONLY.

Tameka is the most entertaining person on there, she reminds me of Mary Cosby a bit  :plzstop:

/.\

ophababes.

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Episode 2 was definitely an improvement.  Crystal, Gocha, and Tameka are still the standouts for me.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Vonc2002

This show is literally about nothing.  These women getting together to eat and drink and have no connection to each other  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

This second episode was actually good. Gocha is not here for Tameka's mess :dead: