weird to think about

Started by Aalumeci., February 26, 2024, 07:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Think of the average 24 year old man of today. Think about how these niggas act.

Biggie and Tupac were 24 and 25 when all that mess happened.

It feels so weird????

shante smith

February 26, 2024, 07:13:54 PM #1 Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 07:14:34 PM by 中国情 (China Love)
i do get a lil shocked sometimes when i see how young certain stars were at certain points

but i think they just seemed so much more older and mature to us cuz we were kids

pretty sure people a few years older than them at the time thought they were a mess, unruly, etc. too

JCJ 🪐

Everything Tupac accomplished from 19 to 25 is crazy  :uhh:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Aalumeci.

Quote from: 中国情 (China Love) on February 26, 2024, 07:13:54 PMi do get a lil shocked sometimes when i see how young certain stars were at certain points

but i think they just seemed so much more older and mature to us cuz we were kids

pretty sure people a few years older than them at the time thought they were a mess, etc. too

Yes and even from my present viewpoint, I cant imagine the world caring about 2 of these rapper boys and it being what Pac and Big are.  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:

shante smith

February 26, 2024, 07:21:59 PM #4 Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 07:23:06 PM by 中国情 (China Love)
Quote from: L0NZ. on February 26, 2024, 07:17:31 PM
Quote from: 中国情 (China Love) on February 26, 2024, 07:13:54 PMi do get a lil shocked sometimes when i see how young certain stars were at certain points

pretty sure people a few years older than them at the time thought they were a mess, etc. too

Yes and even from my present viewpoint, I cant imagine the world caring about 2 of these rapper boys and it being what Pac and Big are.  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:
id say its mostly cuz hip hop wasnt as commercialized back then

i think if two rappers went at it for points it would make headlines - especially if it got very violent like their beef did.

but rap really isn't about getting street cred to legitimize ur lyrics and mess anymore.
gangsta rap was a huge thing when they died.

fox and shim were in the middle of shoot outs at radio stations

nicki and cardi are subbin each other on twitter.

sfnfsjnfsjnsfjnsfjnfs it's just different.

JCJ 🪐

pretty sure people a few years older than them at the time thought they were a mess, unruly, etc. too

That's part of it but not all of it

shante smith

Quote from: JCJ on February 26, 2024, 07:23:12 PM

Th -

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: 中国情 (China Love) on February 26, 2024, 07:21:59 PM

That's not it either. Keep trying

shante smith

Quote from: JCJ on February 26, 2024, 07:38:12 PM
Quote from: 中国情 (China Love) on February 26, 2024, 07:21:59 PM

That's not it either. Keep trying
gor what is the answer then

usfnsnfsfnsfnfsn