Work >>>> formation

Started by GLOCK, February 06, 2016, 07:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

throwintheTAL

the song and artist shouldn't even be compared

you wouldn't compare Dionne Warwrick to Tina Turner, just stop it :dead:

CHOKE

It took Rih 3 singles and a pushed back album to get a decent single.

Sis saw the inevitable flop and ran to a more radio friendly song.

But I bet Formation will be on the album. She's not going to act like it never existed.

Jon

Neither of them are good imo but Work is better. The video won't be as good as Bey's though

Jon

Quote from: sumcatbroad on February 06, 2016, 08:04:06 PM
the song and artist shouldn't even be compared

you wouldn't compare Dionne Warwrick to Tina Turner, just stop it :dead:

Talisa  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
i know u hate me but ur hilarious

Zankou.

Quote from: RIG on February 06, 2016, 07:59:47 PM
Work got old fast and she's a fuckin dummy for not having the video already prepared :dead: just LATE

Beyonc? is showing this girl how to execute. I love the Anti album but she's making this girl look so amateur right now

Even if formation isn't all that, it doesn't matter :dead: this is Grade A execution

This !!!!

I can't even listens to work anymore

RekeRig

Quote from: FINE. on February 06, 2016, 08:03:38 PM
Work got old fast and she's a fuckin dummy for not having the video already prepared :dead: just LATE

Beyonc? is showing this girl how to execute. I love the Anti album but she's making this girl look so amateur right now

Even if formation isn't all that, it doesn't matter :dead: this is Grade A execution
DEAD @ her popping up outta nowhere earlier talking about how some Anti is #1. Insecure bitch

:feelinmyself:
ncncnccccccccccc

if anyone needs to fire their entire team, it's HER. Are u fucking kidding me?  she's operating like she's a damn syleena Johnson level flop :uhh: u mean to tell me u teased ur fans with that tired devinci code foolishness for 10 weeks and couldn't shoot some damn visuals to go with ur project? This is embarrassing

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Saturn. on February 06, 2016, 08:10:03 PM

This !!!!

I can't even listens to work anymore

not rih posting pics on the set of work today ..  and beyonce just kinda came BARRELING THROUGH with song and video perched

Vonc2002

February 06, 2016, 08:13:46 PM #37 Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 08:14:26 PM by Vonc2002
Work is the better song but That other girl's video is nice. Drais said it's old and as long as it isnt the lead single, its fine. Slay or whatever it is she says in that MESS :overit:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FINE.

Quote from: RIG on February 06, 2016, 08:12:31 PM

DEAD @ her popping up outta nowhere earlier talking about how some Anti is #1. Insecure bitch

ncncnccccccccccc

if anyone needs to fire their entire team, it's HER. Are u fucking kidding me?  she's operating like she's a damn syleena Johnson level flop :uhh: u mean to tell me u teased ur fans with that tired devinci code foolishness for 10 weeks and couldn't shoot some damn visuals to go with ur project? This is embarrassing
LMFAO!

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: FINE. on February 06, 2016, 08:14:00 PM

ncncnccccccccccc

LMFAO!

ZDCXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSDZCZ

BranLover

YES!!! Everything else feels basic right now. Light fire under these bitches asses Bey!

LOONA.

Quote from: Baphomet. on February 06, 2016, 08:15:35 PM
Quote from: FINE. on February 06, 2016, 08:14:00 PM

ncncnccccccccccc

LMFAO!

ZDCXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSDZCZ

jjh

RekeRig

Quote from: NexTae on February 06, 2016, 08:15:50 PM

YES!!! Everything else feels basic right now. Light fire under these bitches asses Bey!
!!! I feel like she motivates everyone to get off their lazy ass

SUPREME

c

This just isn't your week luv

Sinpool

f

When did you get so pressed at Bey