so formation is still not in the hot 100.. tidal related..

Started by King steevy, March 07, 2016, 08:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 08, 2016, 04:35:18 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on March 08, 2016, 04:31:12 AM
Rihanna dropped 4 singles that flopped, reworked a reworked album. Hire & fired & hired & fired her producers/writers all in to get her a #1 single. 460 pure album sales is UNHEARD OF! Then brought the other 999, 540 units.

If a bitch gotta go through allllll that just to say she snagged a #1, she may need to reevaluate.

That shit is nothing to brag about really

This tho'
This shit is either not true, completely misinformed,  or beyonce has already done it too, gtfoh :dead:
Stop trying to justify and explain off this bitch not getting a #1. This didn't even have shit to do with rihanna, that's how u know a mufucka insecure.  wtf does rihanna have to do with formation not performing :dead:
The bitch ain't had a chart topper since 2008 and that's with reworked eras and singles,  team switch ups, and everything else.  This whole fckn argument was moot as hell.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RekeRig

RekeRig

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 07, 2016, 10:41:24 PM
Quote from: DWAYNE on March 07, 2016, 10:35:43 PM
!!!
Yeah the second single mess better make some noise outside of pissing the KKK off :uhh:

Like the mess didn't even do shit on the hot 100 :uhh:

!!!

I feel like that's why she's back to her old antics of conveniently being photographed not wearing her wedding ring,
and then purposely tryna give a bloat owt mess on stage at Blue's school function to spark pregnancy rumors.

It's quite sad if you ask me...
;SZ;S'D
D
D
C
C

I HATE it here. stfu

BORderline

Rihanna dropped 4 singles that flopped, reworked a reworked album. Hire & fired & hired & fired her producers/writers all in to get her a #1 single. 460 pure album sales is UNHEARD OF! Then brought the other 999, 540 units.

If a bitch gotta go through allllll that just to say she snagged a #1, she may need to reevaluate.

f

fdfdf
d
f

:plzstop:

The gorls were so invested in Anti dbbf,nudge,fudge,fbg,n  "nie she did this and THAT! I know by HEART!"

fdfd

:supluv:
Work is #1, dont forget that.

GYNandTONIC

March 08, 2016, 08:54:22 AM #49 Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 08:55:21 AM by GYNandTONIC
Quote from: MrMoon on March 08, 2016, 08:05:55 AM

f

fdfdf
d
f

The gorls were so invested in Anti dbbf,nudge,fudge,fbg,n  "nie she did this and THAT! I know by HEART!"

fdfd

Again, after damn near using Jesus and Moses to snag one. Im sorr it's not impressive, its just pressed. The fact that she couldnt move forward with the artisry that was on her spirit and had to resort to fluff for bragging points is sad.

Im not a Beyonce fan and really coukd give 2 shits about her sales. However, Formation if nothing else will go down as a historic moment in popular culture. 20 years from now that Super Bowl performance and video will b iconic. No one will remember Work

Vonc2002

Using jesus and moses? The 2 songs she released prior to work charted well and both have certifications so what exactly are u talking about? Ya'll love to have convenient amnesia but EVERY bitch we sit here and discuss have started an era and decided they wanna change up mid way thru. Ciara did it with one woman army,  Monica did it with all eyes on me,  Brandy did it with  WHATEVER it was she recorded  before afrodisiac, and beyonce was SEARCHING for a direction before her last album, hence her releasing music and gauging the response.  Only difference is,  out of all this bitches that did it,  Rihanna is the only one that had a couple of hit records that have platinum and double platinum certifications. Mufuckas love talking and being completely uninformed. Oh and let's not act like that bullshit ass formation song is the second coming of we shall overcome,  like gtfoh :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 08, 2016, 09:06:09 AM
Brandy did it with  WHATEVER it was she recorded  before afrodisiac, and beyonce was SEARCHING for a direction before her last album, hence her releasing music and gauging the response.
NO. Bran & that B Rocka album she didnt release anything from it so that doesnt count
and Bey didnt release music before her last album either
how you gon gauge a response to a commercial?
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Yar backwards on March 08, 2016, 09:22:28 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 08, 2016, 09:06:09 AM
Brandy did it with  WHATEVER it was she recorded  before afrodisiac, and beyonce was SEARCHING for a direction before her last album, hence her releasing music and gauging the response.
NO. Bran & that B Rocka album she didnt release anything from it so that doesnt count
and Bey didnt release music before her last album either
how you gon gauge a response to a commercial?
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Brandy recorded a whole damn album with Robert that ended up hitting the cutting room floor and she did the same thing with all those Brian Michael Cox songs.  She definitely has had a couple of false starts. Beyonce was definitely trying to find her way but OK :dead:

mauza

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on March 08, 2016, 08:54:22 AM
Quote from: MrMoon on March 08, 2016, 08:05:55 AM

f

fdfdf
d
f

fdfd

Im not a Beyonce fan and really coukd give 2 shits about her sales. However, Formation if nothing else will go down as a historic moment in popular culture. 2

m,

"جاني الاسمر"

BranLover

Wow, lol.

Kurama

I knew Steevy was a pathetic hateful dummy

but not the rest of you following suit because yall dislike Bey, sad :dead:  :kii: