Slayana in the studio

Started by Chameleon, April 11, 2016, 12:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

April 11, 2016, 10:33:55 AM #30 Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 10:34:14 AM by Vonc2002
And don't make another thread about some studio shit unless there's audio
Accompanying the photo tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cartierline

yearofbrandy

I really think she working hard this time tho for the new album! I think the legal shit held her back

LOONA.

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 11, 2016, 09:26:42 AM
Yea i gave up on letoya

!!!
I just consider her a full time actress now

MAY

And by the time all the legal mess is done she'll be ready to change directions musically all over again...

:overit:

Wtv

Bran posted another pic, this time with Ryan Teddy. Is that the one from One Republic?? waiiiit

BranLover

Lol. I don't understand how ppl are still blaming or frustrated with her even after the news came out about the legal mess.

jareezy

After she left the studio I hope she took her ass to the editing room to put the finishing touches on the begging and pleading video because   :butim16robert:,
?I tried to be blind to your game
Deep down I knew you wouldn't stay around
Should of left your side in the first place
But I thought I'd be cool when you would play around?

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: TAE! on April 11, 2016, 04:34:30 PM
Lol. I don't understand how ppl are still blaming or frustrated with her even after the news came out about the legal mess.
Right wtf
:dead:

lovechild

Girl what are y'all talking about legal mess .... Did mamma not create her own label ? Did she not record a music video ? Did she not put out a new single ?  Mamma does not need to release anything with breyOFF .. She is independent and free now , have y'all not gotten the memo ? Brandy is completely in control now and she can't blame anyone else .. She is just a perfectionist and we know she loves to give a 4 year mysterious tea when it comes to her music . These "legal issues " haven't stopped her from signing on to new talk shows , book deals , sitcom deals , independent label deals . So I don't see this as anything holding her back as far as new material is concerned . You don't need distribution from a label , look at Ashanti , tweet , mya , dawn .. They continue to release projects . Brandy is way more legendary than any of them so she can slay the independent market

lovechild

I do believe she is creating a master piece and that it takes time . I'm not rushing the album , I'm just saying leak a few songs for the fans while you create the album . Beggin is wonderful but it doesn't feel the void of it being what? 3 , 4 years since her last album

DraeDrizzl3

n @ you thinking an imprint is a label.

LOONA.

Quote from: lovechild on April 11, 2016, 07:35:12 PM
Girl what are y'all talking about legal mess .... Did mamma not create her own label ? Did she not record a music video ? Did she not put out a new single ?  Mamma does not need to release anything with breyOFF .. She is independent and free now , have y'all not gotten the memo ? Brandy is completely in control now and she can't blame anyone else .. She is just a perfectionist and we know she loves to give a 4 year mysterious tea when it comes to her music . These "legal issues " haven't stopped her from signing on to new talk shows , book deals , sitcom deals , independent label deals . So I don't see this as anything holding her back as far as new material is concerned . You don't need distribution from a label , look at Ashanti , tweet , mya , dawn .. They continue to release projects . Brandy is way more legendary than any of them so she can slay the independent market

lovechild

Girl call it what you want to call it .. She released music on the imprint , label .. Whatever the name is .. We got new music and a new video is shot and she is still booking studio gigs . So all the other stuff is irrelevant