I'm really trying to keep my cool guys ....

Started by KING BENTLEY., May 01, 2016, 09:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merkaba

Bent', I want you guys to work it out tbh. It's heartbreaking. All this tension.

Opposites Attract.

Yeah I'm tired of the fake shit around here.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

LOONA.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Herbie's Podcast on May 01, 2016, 10:51:16 PM
/

Bentley I didn't discuss you for 3 hours.

If anything a bulk of what I had to say was addressing my Ancestry journey, etc.

You were mentioned yeah but I didn't read or drag you.
I don't "discuss" you at all tho, I wasn't on the phone with you guys, so it's gossip, and childish, and it shows how bothered you actually are whether you admit it or not

and you could never drag or read me Afro ... just not possible, it's been tried on here, sorry :plzstop:

I honestly think you're STILL being annoying with all of this behavior, and I DO think you're insecure about some things. Mainly your looks, and secondly, your intelligence. Which is why after Yummy and Bre exposed that, you felt inadequate to run the board, you felt you lost respect and deleted it.

And when I began to FEEL that way about your behavior, I immediately told you about it. There was no "gnawing", if you remember correctly, you called me ignorant for making a simple comment. In the same vein you came at Von, but clearly you never remember these things :dead:

and of course I'll crack jokes, but, I'll never go as far as drag your name through the mud like Talisa did you, that's pure evil

anywho, I don't think any sane person would think anything positive could come from chatting about 3 ppl you supposedly don't "care" about for 3 hours

like ... REALLY show growth instead of giving lip service, if you're gonna be Herbert, then follow through

Ppl have PM'ed me ALL damns week to ignore you and let you fall into this pit of self-destruction by yourself

and I've tried, but unlike you and Mack, I'm REALLY upfront, and I ACTUALLY say how I feel. I don't do the "giddy-giddy-beauty shop gossip" *insert neck roll* "oh GIRL, I tell it how it is" bit.

and I'll PM Mack as well for his comments .... how is a boy that ADMITTEDLY says shit to get a rise out of ppl gonna use the term "troll" for anybody else. I didn't like that. And he'll know it.

I'm getting real tired of the bullshit. Please grow up ma'am

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

I'm not clicking sis :dead:
and I'm not going in the countless threads you make for me

maybe one day I MIGHT fee like it, but don't fckn hold your breath :plzstop:

like ... girl just stop
... it's so fckn ANNOYING
ya can't fckn SIT with me, and that's final
no more twinny this, twinny that
you're OWT!

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Afro GO AWAY!

RULES ARE RULES!

YA CAN'T FCKN SIT BY ME!!!

YOU'RE OWT!

NOW GET OUTTA MY THREAD OR I'M CALLIN SQUI'!

[youtube autoplay=1 start=135 end=155][/youtube]

H.#.G.*.Z

yummy

y'all need to just kiss and make up and call it a damn day :dead: this back and forth is tiring to watch

Nyan Cat

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Herbie's Podcast on May 02, 2016, 12:42:50 AM
So I'll type my response to your thesis instead.

You claim you're real but you waited months after your return to finally say "hey Afro, I think you deleted the board and I feel some type a way about you, you're the reason I didn't return, etc. etc."

You let it fester until it turned into something really negative and weird, and apparently random to me. That's where my confusion was. But you finally expressed how you feel last week. Took a long time though, after we kii kii'd said our hey gorls! Welcome back twinny! And all that other stuff.

So I can't accept this picture you're painting of yourself as being the realest girl known to man.
I didn't really interact with you much at all upon my return, um ...  I just didn't feel like it, nothing personal lolz

I'm not fake, nothing was festering, if you were Talisa, I would've immediately started yanking.
But I've never stated I disliked you Herb, I was actually giving you a chance to tone it down.
Your behavior was just getting worse at an alarming rate.
then you tried to say I was upset over your ancestry search
no ma'am, it's the way you don't listen to others opinions, throw tantrums when your wrong, and then saturate the situation with passive-aggressiveness :dead:

We're both cancers, you should have known having a smart mouth with me was gonna cause me to start swinging at you, cool or not LOLZ

but you know what Herb, just for you, I accept my part in that I could have PM'd you and said I was getting irritated by your annoying behavior .....

I don't have an issue with you now, and I'm not fake ... so it's over ... you're good to do what you please .... or whatever

H.#.G.*.Z

Nyan Cat

see yall mades up huh

knew my threat to delete my 'ccount would get to ya

merkaba

This thread title is sending me

"someone hold me back! OOF!"

SouravMay

B7