Bill Cosby Admitted to having sex with underage girls

Started by Sinpool, May 24, 2016, 12:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

Quote from: gudit on May 24, 2016, 12:17:05 AM
QuoteCosby said he would give the struggling, young actresses a "very, very good meal"

ddd

This sociopath :uhh:
gvffgggggg not fine dining while he hides the Tylenol treats in her food

b7

Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on May 24, 2016, 12:29:25 AM
But I will say that

I hope all the white fags in hollywood who are doing the same thing and WORSE get booked next.

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 24, 2016, 01:49:35 AM
Quote from: gudit on May 24, 2016, 12:17:05 AM
QuoteCosby said he would give the struggling, young actresses a "very, very good meal"

ddd

This sociopath :uhh:
gvffgggggg not fine dining while he hides the Tylenol treats in her food
Tylenol treats just made me fckn HOLLER  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on May 24, 2016, 12:41:18 AM
Not to play devils advocate but if he wasn't aware of her age I don't see the issue.

It was 1976, you'll be surprised to know what celebs (let alone people in general) were doing in the 70s. A agency sent her, he got a hand job, and feed her well. It's a mess but I don't think it's "rape" worthy. Tyga was nutting in Kylie at 16 w/ no probs. I think it just sounds bad, but placed in context it seems like normal shit for a male celeb during that time. Hell, even today! I'm sure these athletes and rap dudes touching some 19 y.o. Puss. I'm sure some old fags getting em fresh out the cradle too!

If he's guilty it's prob being horny and misogynistic.
n

he was drugging women and molesting them without their consent. You couldn't play devils advocate if you wanted to

CHOKE

n

It's ironic how The Cosby show and 7th Heaven created these perfect families with the perfect fathers and then years later come to find out they were the biggest pervs.

Sovereign.

Quote from: Kurama on May 24, 2016, 12:13:36 AM
Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on May 24, 2016, 12:11:36 AM
I believe it's sad that he did this because he's a black icon and it's ashame to see him in a bad light.

But I saw so many misogynistic black men use this as a way to degrade woman, especially black women, I hope this opens up a discussions about that and how alot of the black community are quick to turn a blind eye to alot of the things straight black men do.

Well said.

!!!!

AIDS!

Quote from: Kurama on May 24, 2016, 12:13:36 AM
Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on May 24, 2016, 12:11:36 AM
I believe it's sad that he did this because he's a black icon and it's ashame to see him in a bad light.

But I saw so many misogynistic black men use this as a way to degrade woman, especially black women, I hope this opens up a discussions about that and how alot of the black community are quick to turn a blind eye to alot of the things straight black men do.

Well said.

AIDS!

Quote from: Chokeme on May 24, 2016, 03:09:09 AM
n

It's ironic how The Cosby show and 7th Heaven created these perfect families with the perfect fathers and then years later come to find out they were the biggest pervs.
I think the roles they played did something to their psyche
I read somewhere actors and actresses can either have really fragile or strong minds
The roles they play shape their actions in reality

GRAND

GRAND

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 24, 2016, 01:52:39 AM
Not to play devils advocate but if he wasn't aware of her age I don't see the issue.

It was 1976, you'll be surprised to know what celebs (let alone people in general) were doing in the 70s. A agency sent her, he got a hand job, and feed her well. It's a mess but I don't think it's "rape" worthy. Tyga was nutting in Kylie at 16 w/ no probs. I think it just sounds bad, but placed in context it seems like normal shit for a male celeb during that time. Hell, even today! I'm sure these athletes and rap dudes touching some 19 y.o. Puss. I'm sure some old fags getting em fresh out the cradle too!

n

he was drugging women and molesting them without their consent. You couldn't play devils advocate if you wanted to
sssssssdd

Gyn is a rapist guys

King steevy

yeah it was in the 70's.
mick jagger  rapd an underage gurl too

GYNandTONIC

May 24, 2016, 08:20:48 AM #42 Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 08:21:08 AM by GYNandTONIC
Quote from: GRAND on May 24, 2016, 07:15:37 AM
Quote from: 1Tarig on May 24, 2016, 01:52:39 AM

n

sssssssdd

Gyn is a rapist guys

It's always consensual over here, don't play!

Now if shorty wanna role play a bit....

:cheerup:

AIDS!