Brandy's situation

Started by BORderline, May 25, 2016, 06:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewie

nnn

VENT, steev

yeah i've been done with her as a musician as i've said several times..

want her to focus on acting

Cowboy Nine

May 26, 2016, 12:39:47 PM #61 Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 12:49:43 PM by Nine
I don't want her anywhere near another shitty deal. I can just imagine the messy ass era that would come from the label conflict.

No thank!!

I'd rather her wait it out. I'm not desperate for new music tbh.

Zankou.

Quote from: Nine on May 26, 2016, 12:39:47 PM
I don't want her anywhere near another shitty deal. I can just imagine the messy ass era that come from the label conflict.

No thank!!

Lazarus

Quote from: Nine on May 26, 2016, 12:39:47 PM
I don't want her anywhere near another shitty deal. I can just imagine the messy ass era that come from the label conflict.

No thank!!

The Brandy Barbie

May 26, 2016, 01:37:27 PM #64 Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 01:42:16 PM by The Brandy Barbie
Quote from: King steevy on May 26, 2016, 12:28:15 PM
I still remember the "2/11" interview

" I will never take a 4 years break again, neva
" my fans will never have to wait another 4 years for an album " etc...

I know, and I understand your point.  She said that during Human, too.  She has made us wait waaay too many times to count while so many other artists find a way to consistently put out music. I think it's the #1 reason her music career isn't going as well as it could be.  It 's a fast world, now. Most fair weather fans will leave if you are not providing what they want.

But I'm just finding some comfort in her at least doing other projects, killing it with her own tv shows and Broadway. During most of her breaks, she wasn't doing much at all and we still didn't get the music until 4 years later. And I know she's taking care of some legal matters that need to be taken care of first.

Harlem