Not bran being a leslie

Whats wrongnwitchall lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Seneca

Quote from: indigenous. on July 09, 2016, 03:36:51 AM
Quote from: Seneca on July 09, 2016, 02:17:21 AM
Quote from: RIGGY on July 09, 2016, 01:02:46 AM
Fnnfngghhhhhh who commented "do y'all be fucking"?

I'm shaking
a sick fuck, that's who.
r u homophobic
IF I was, I wouldn't be a member of this board, now would I? This board is full of the gorls and I love it.

Wtv

funny side aside, I found this beautiful, and hearing Bran's adlibs and phrase ends. I heard Whitney at some point.
This made me wish to hear Bran releasing a powerful and simple song like this, a piano and her voice giving a powerfull message, with her voice front and center. I think the world should hear something like that from Bran at least once. As a single.

Camo

It was a little awkward lol but on another note I hate that TheShadeRoom couldn't have captured one of Brandy's shinning moments from all the tour clips she posted. Not one. But do it for others...

Lazarus

b7

Quote from: HolaSully on July 09, 2016, 02:01:14 PM
It was a little awkward lol but on another note I hate that TheShadeRoom couldn't have captured one of Brandy's shinning moments from all the tour clips she posted. Not one. But do it for others...
they posted her full moon clip

Camo

Quote from: RIGGY on July 09, 2016, 03:39:40 PM
Quote from: HolaSully on July 09, 2016, 02:01:14 PM
they posted her full moon clip
Thanks man! Was it the clapback one or another?