Whitenicious Banks at it again

Started by BigDawg, July 17, 2016, 06:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

4 fucking k

You can post all the smileys or letters you want but I'm not lying.

and niggers are just so appeased so fucking easily! "BLACK! PREZ!" like... :uhh:

Admin

Vonc2002

He's the president of the United States, his race is of consequence in the grand scheme of things. Anyone who voted for him simply because he's black is ignorant too. Like he was gonna rule the U.S holding a black power fist up in the air, idiots
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 17, 2016, 06:49:57 PM
I think black people sound so ignorant throwing his color out.
BROTHER!
He is the president of th U.S.A. stop acting like he's supposed to favor black people because he's black. That's not realistic and not possible. There are checks and balances and just expecting for him to magically fix everything that pertains to AA is pretty fckn ignorant

4 fucking k

and the fact that all this chaos is happening while he's in office is just....  :plzstop:

4 fucking k

Quote from: squid on July 17, 2016, 06:51:56 PM
Quote from: imani on July 17, 2016, 06:46:54 PM
America was better under George Bush tbh.
kkkkkhggjhgj

You're not from here. Stick to what you know.

FINE.

Admin

BigDawg

I feel like everything has since been more heightened now that everything is videotaped and immediately posted to social media. But cops have been murdering and mistreating minorities for a very long time.

4 fucking k

Quote from: BigDawg on July 17, 2016, 06:57:49 PM
I feel like everything has since been more heightened now that everything is videotaped and immediately posted to social media. But cops have been murdering and mistreating minorities for a very long time.

Y'all keep saying this but it has never been this bad... we been having cameras and phones with cameras.

GRAND

July 17, 2016, 07:01:53 PM #27 Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 07:02:35 PM by GRAND
j

A war, recession, his response to hurricane Katrina, and one of the lowest approval ratings ever?

I dunno luv

FINE.

Quote from: GRAND on July 17, 2016, 07:01:53 PM
j

A war, recession, his response to hurricane Katrina, and one of the lowest approval ratings ever?

I dunno luv
snsnnsnsnsnsnsdd
Dmdmd

BigDawg

Quote from: imani on July 17, 2016, 06:59:08 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on July 17, 2016, 06:57:49 PM

Y'all keep saying this but it has never been this bad... we been having cameras and phones with cameras.
I dont think Obama being in office is the reason these occurrences have been happening.