Whitenicious Banks at it again

Started by BigDawg, July 17, 2016, 06:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brandy Barbie

:plzstop:
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 17, 2016, 06:40:13 PM
yea, she did. Obama is right

!!!

Did you hear the Facebook post of the black officer that was killed today condemning his own department for the killing of Philando Castile. 

yummy

yummy

Sinpool

yummy

I wanna watch Michelle eat his ass

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: imani on July 17, 2016, 06:54:24 PM
and the fact that all this chaos is happening while he's in office is just....  :plzstop:

This is NOT new.  The chaos against black people at police stops has always been here.  People just have convenient cameras in their phones, now.  And they making it public ally known.  The assaulting police officers is most likely a reaction to these things being thrown in our face so often, now.

But it's not happening because the president is somehow so negligent.

Opposites Attract.

She told not one fucking lie.

Where are the respirations for blacks?

It's unconditional, these days you know....

FINE.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 17, 2016, 07:30:42 PM
I wanna watch Michelle eat his ass
dkddjdjdjdndndndndndndnndndndndndndndnndndndndjdjdndjd

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: BigDawg on July 17, 2016, 06:57:49 PM
I feel like everything has since been more heightened now that everything is videotaped and immediately posted to social media. But cops have been murdering and mistreating minorities for a very long time.

!!!

BigDawg

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

and im sorry but :plzstop:
So Obama was sworn in and his priority shoulda been to make sure AA get reparations :plzstop:

FINE.