Whitenicious Banks at it again

Started by BigDawg, July 17, 2016, 06:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on July 17, 2016, 07:32:51 PM
Quote from: imani on July 17, 2016, 06:54:24 PM
and the fact that all this chaos is happening while he's in office is just....  :plzstop:

This is NOT new.  The chaos against black people at police stops has always been here.  People just have convenient cameras in their phones, now.  And they making it public ally known.  The assaulting police officers is most likely a reaction to these things being thrown in our face so often, now.

But it's not happening because the president is somehow so negligent.

Quoteand can you provide proof that police killings have been this bad? I'll wait. You keep saying how it has been relevant for many years yet it was reported that police killed more than 100 unarmed blacks in 2015 alone and that 2016 is the year of police attacks. The worse in 100 years.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Margeaux. on July 17, 2016, 07:33:12 PM
She told not one fucking lie.

Where are the respirations for blacks?
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

yummy

I'm fucking crying

Margarine boy...

4 fucking k

Quote from: Margeaux. on July 17, 2016, 07:33:12 PM
She told not one fucking lie.

Where are the respirations for blacks?

omf you weren't even a little close, sis omg

FlowerBomb

yummy

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

BAPHOMET.

Admin

Opposites Attract.

Faggot let's not act like keyboards don't have autocorrect but getting back to the op, you have your opinion, others have theres. If you don't agree cool I really don't give a fuck but what you ain't gonna do is try to appear that you opinion is fact or higher than mine.

I've said multiple times that Congress has way more power than Obama but he could have done something. White people in office look out for all things white. He couldn't look out for all things black? Made some kinda advocacy for the advancement of blacks while in office?

It's unconditional, these days you know....

4 fucking k

Quote from: Capricorn King on July 17, 2016, 07:38:16 PM
Marg wants his money!
:fuming:

and rightfully so!

'bama gave the Jews their reparations.

FlowerBomb

BigDawg

July 17, 2016, 07:48:29 PM #74 Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 07:51:24 PM by BigDawg