Is this ur mentality? I think this way of thinking is so high school

Started by Vonc2002, July 26, 2016, 03:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Oh yeah I don't believe in being close friends with my bestfriends exs
Nah

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 26, 2016, 04:02:36 PM
If my friend don't like you, I may have my guard up but i'll still be friendly.
The only people's i don't fuck with on principle are my friend's exes.
sdsdsdsdds
this is gonna sound so shitty but here goes....
First let me say, IN GENERAL I wholeheartedly agree. BUT, My friend introduced me to his ex and we really hit it off. They are actually really cool now (just as friends). They have hung out with each other's significant others and seem to be really past their relationship. The ex hits me up from time to time. we like the same music, we talk about life, etc. Im so fckn attracted but in my spirit I feel so bad. I actually even ran a hypothetical by my friend one day just to gauge his reaction. "would u care if a friend of yours dated someone u once dated" He said I wouldnt give a fck, if im done with them then its for a reason. I just feel like thats until u ACTUALLY see the shit happen. I also feel like treat someone as ud wanna be treated. I wouldnt like it so EVEN IF THEY SAY THEY DONT CARE, leave it alone. I know im so wrong but I just know If I ever LEGIT get the opportunity
:jarvwhereru:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: 'lock on July 26, 2016, 04:12:25 PM
Nah
!!!!
No dice

I remember my friend tried to pull that shit, we were roommates at the time and my ex was having a function and I wasn't invited cause we were into it
this phagg tryna walk fast out his room but didn't see me on the couch in the dark....

"you going somewhere Lamar?"
*clicks lamp on*
"Or just grabbing something out the car?"

H.#.G.*.Z

Real

dddds
I'm telling yall. Don't introduce friends or significant others to your friends.  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 26, 2016, 04:20:26 PM
Quote from: 'lock on July 26, 2016, 04:12:25 PM
Nah
!!!!
No dice

I remember my friend tried to pull that shit, we were roommates at the time and my ex was having a function and I wasn't invited cause we were into it
this phagg tryna walk fast out his room but didn't see me on the couch in the dark....

"you going somewhere Lamar?"
*clicks lamp on*
"Or just grabbing something out the car?"

sdsdsdsdsdsds
well did they know each because of you? i agree if so

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Kurama

Quote from: Don Draper on July 26, 2016, 04:20:43 PM
dddds
I'm telling yall. Don't introduce friends or significant others to your friends.  :dead:

Yeah I trust the shit out of my best friends and I know they wouldn't do anything slick. Now that Im dating again tho, I side-eye my potentials when they meet my friends cuz they're pretty attractive.

Pearls Khan

Depends on what they did and what my interaction with them is.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Margeaux. on July 26, 2016, 04:23:32 PM
Ex are up for grabs tbh.
I knew u were gonna come in and say this :plzstop:
I dont think so. I honestly have never been with a friend of mines ex this is just a off situation. I think its really foul actually which is why I feel so bad for having an attraction.

Vonc2002

Marg, do u atleast tell your friend if u mess with their ex? I was very upfront with my friend that I was conversing with the ex every now and again on some cool shit. It'll never be some  "im doing some shit behind your back" kinda thing

GLOCK

Quote from: Don Draper on July 26, 2016, 04:20:43 PM
dddds

thats exactly how i am!

anything u want to keep.. keep it to urself!