MTV VMA Producers: Rihanna to deliver "holy crap VMA moment"

Started by Vonc2002, August 25, 2016, 12:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Between Britney Spears making her return to the VMAs stage and Rihanna?s career-spanning medley, this year?s MTV Video Music Awards ceremony is already stacked with must-watch performances. But that?s just a fraction of what producers have in store for this Sunday?s show, where surprises and spontaneity rule. Below, executive producer Jesse Ignjatovic breaks down what to expect.

Rihanna will accept the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award not by delivering a speech but by getting to work work work work on stage.
Quote?I?m really excited because she?s taken this opportunity to inject her own creativity into it,? Ignjatovic says. ?If we?re talking on Monday the 29th or after the show Sunday, everyone will be surprised with what she?s done to make this honor her own and something that?s extremely impactful.? Rihanna?s medley will touch on ?the biggest tracks of her career? as well as music from her latest album, Anti. ?I can tell you it?s going to be one of those holy crap VMA moments,? he says. ?She?s not playing. She?s bringing it.?
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/08/25/mtv-vmas-rihanna-holy-crap-moment

Whats up her sleeves  :loose2when:

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Vonc2002

RAY7

I mean that's the only thing she could do that's shocking
if she takes off her clothes or does something sexual it will be boring

Vonc2002

MelMel

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

MelMel