So I'm literally just leaving from suicide squad........

Started by Vonc2002, August 26, 2016, 01:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 26, 2016, 10:03:27 AM
yea, it was absolutely terrible. Im ready for justice league tho
Me too and Batman's solo movie because I know Ben is going to make it great since he's writing and directing it.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jay. on August 26, 2016, 10:07:36 AM
Me too and Batman's solo movie because I know Ben is going to make it great since he's writing and directing it.
Ben was a decent Batman, I guess. Something about him doesnt ignite any excitement in me for this film tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 26, 2016, 10:09:52 AM
Quote from: Jay. on August 26, 2016, 10:07:36 AM
Ben was a decent Batman, I guess. Something about him doesnt ignite any excitement in me for this film tho
:plzstop:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Vonc2002

He's good for the bruce wayne part of Batman. He looks perfect in the justice league facilitating things but when it comes to the ACTION :overit:

Kurama

From them corny ass attempts at comedy
The wanting to be "hip" vibe by playing certain songs and using certain vernacular (The Croc & Diablo especially)
How the story was THROWN together and was still a incohesive fool
[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

It was TERRIBLE lolz.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 26, 2016, 10:15:12 AM
He's good for the bruce wayne part of Batman. He looks perfect in the justice league facilitating things but when it comes to the ACTION :overit:
n
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

BAPHOMET.

BvS wasnt that bad TBFH.

I loved it. minus a few things that made me TILT my head.

Vonc2002

August 26, 2016, 10:32:23 AM #25 Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 10:32:44 AM by Vonc2002
Yea, that sounds like nitpicking. I enjoyed every bit of it. I did side eye that they weren't TRULY evil but who tf is? Everyone has an achilles heel, even the most terrible person. I go to movies to be fckn entertained and the movie was DEFINITELY entertaining

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on August 26, 2016, 10:31:58 AM
BvS wasnt that bad TBFH.

I loved it. minus a few things that made me TILT my head.
f
It was terrible, taco

Zankou.

Vonc2002