Weird as hell

Started by Ashley Bank$, September 01, 2016, 09:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley Bank$

One of the familys friends randomly called me telling me how much I look like my big sis after I uploaded some pics to FB. vvvv that I look like the male version . Which is fine, I mean duh she's my sister there's gonna be a resemblance. And she slays all day n night so it's always a compliment.

But the Funny/weird thing is I know he always had a crush on my sis. But she's been involved . So now it's like... Ur tryna get with me???? nbbbb he kept going on and on about our resemblance. It was weird af.

I always thought he was Hetero. 

But he's a cute Light skindededed Papi and I'm ready to mess so why the fuck not ?  Gvvv we were talking last night b4 I fell asleep. He made me promise to keep in touch.

He's definitely going on my to-do list lolz :cheerup:

Real

You have an interesting way of interpreting things

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Real

Quote from: da trade go loca. on September 01, 2016, 09:30:56 AM
Quote from: Don Draper on September 01, 2016, 09:26:58 AM
its no interpretation to be made honestly

He asked me if Im dating anyone and when I told him no he asked why not ffff and then went on to tell me how he went to a gay club and guys was touching on him . He kept trying to get into a sexual conversation with me.

I didn't feel like typing our whole convo but it definitely went further than "wow y'all look alike" bbbbb

Oh ok. Yeah this tidbit would have made a difference lol

Admin

Admin

I wouldn't entertain him. Too weird

GLOCK

Fffffffffffffff ack!
Get it in then...

Stewie

Quote from: Don Draper on September 01, 2016, 09:26:58 AM

xcvzcbcvbcbzcxvxcv

GLOCK

Quote from: da trade go loca. on September 01, 2016, 09:52:04 AM
Quote from: G on September 01, 2016, 09:40:03 AM
Fffffffffffffff ack!
Get it in then...
:cheerup:

AFTER I am done settling in. Securing my apartment mess October 1st ... Last night I was honestly more concerned with getting sleep than jones'ing on the phone with trade

Business first ... Money o'er errthang

Then trade lolz :cheerup:

hopefully I'll be saying ay dios mio when he unzips his pants lol
FFFFFFXXCVCVXCZCXZZXZX

well fuck it up then ffff

cant wait for all the DEETS!  :sobusyjetsetter:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002