Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

Buy The Stars✨

Who is he and why are ppl getting so upset about his opinion

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: TEXASbama on September 25, 2016, 11:49:38 AM
s

why do you always take one step forward and two steps back on these issues bro :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BENTLEY! on September 25, 2016, 12:29:25 PM
s

why do you always take one step forward and two steps back on these issues bro :kii:

You're taking it the wrong way "bro" just cause Yall want a reason to try to drag someone.

Im literally saying "Who is he?" And why do we care about what he thinks ? Like why is he so important that the Internet is dragging him ? Make sense ?

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: TEXASbama on September 25, 2016, 12:33:13 PM
s

You're taking it the wrong way "bro" just cause Yall want a reason to try to drag someone.

Im literally saying "Who is he?" And why do we care about what he thinks ? Like why is he so important that the Internet is dragging him ? Make sense ?
s

well my "black brother", there's only ONE way to take these issues, and that's with urgency and ..... not apathy

the simple act of asking "why" we care is kind of insulting after so many black men have died. They care about his opinion because it represents the ignorance of an entire country. they care because he's perpetuating the attitude that has made it OK to be prejudice against us. And why can't they speak out about it?  :dead:

and why did you get offended?  :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: TEXASbama on September 25, 2016, 12:33:13 PM
s

v

Demm_

Some white people just don't get it. If I did it, I'd be putting myself in danger They would not shoot you. Y'all are not getting gunned down in the streets, we are. That aggravates me. Don't begin to even try to compare the two situations.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Demm_ on September 25, 2016, 12:41:53 PM
Some white people just don't get it. If I did it, I'd be putting myself in danger They would not shoot you. Y'all are not getting gunned down in the streets, we are. That aggravates me. Don't begin to even try to compare the two situations.
!!!!!!!
and then they always hit with the ultimate slap in the face
"I'm not racist because I don't see color. We're all one ppl."

this apathy kills me. it's like they're actually taking offense to not being included, but wouldn't be able to walk a mile in our shoes
ok you don't see color, well do you see all the other social and economic prejudices then? like... take your pic  :dead:

wanna be included in a hashtag, but won't even speak up about the wrong doings

H.#.G.*.Z

Demm_

Quote from: BENTLEY! on September 25, 2016, 12:50:11 PM
Quote from: Demm_ on September 25, 2016, 12:41:53 PM
!!!!!!!
and then they always hit with the ultimate slap in the face
"I'm not racist because I don't see color. We're all one ppl."

this apathy kills me. it's like they're actually taking offense to not being included, but wouldn't be able to walk a mile in our shoes
ok you don't see color, well do you see all the other social and economic prejudices then? like... take your pic  :dead:

wanna be included in a hashtag, but won't even speak up about the wrong doings
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right

KING BENTLEY.

take notice of the fckn DOG in the pic  :kii: :kii: :kii:
he's racist TRASH and I'm not here for the subliminal
hope he overdoses or gets killed

H.#.G.*.Z

SouravMay

Is he implying black people are less well behaved and that is why they get shot? It is about race, because "coincidentally" all the victims have been black.
B7

♛MANNY♛

Cowboy Nine

♛MANNY♛

The pic with the dog is disgusting he knew what he was doing :uhh: