The Internet Plays Hot Potato With Brody Jenner's Racist Wig

Started by D.I.E.G.O., September 25, 2016, 11:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

Quote from: Drais. on September 25, 2016, 01:57:19 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 25, 2016, 01:35:18 PM
Not surprised or upset.

Some of them are just born with a stick of entitlement up their ass and refuse to see anything beyond their privileged scope. And the main perpetrators usually have lots of blacks friends and a black spouse, but yeah...

Yeah he's a privileged dummy that's been stuck in his little while bubble for the majority of his life.

!!!!!!

RAY7

its kinda evil
but we need a white example
I know there has to be some even its completely rare

GRAND

Quote from: BENTLEY! on September 25, 2016, 02:40:56 PM
Quote from: Tinker Hell on September 25, 2016, 02:38:06 PM
ndnjdjdjjd
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

black dogs :dead:
he's such an idiot, and not as clever as he thinks  :plzstop:
!!!

The excessive condescending AllLivesMatter tags make me believe he's even more racist than before

:kii: :kii: :kii:

BranLover

Quote from: Demm_ on September 25, 2016, 12:41:53 PM
Some white people just don't get it. If I did it, I'd be putting myself in danger They would not shoot you. Y'all are not getting gunned down in the streets, we are. That aggravates me. Don't begin to even try to compare the two situations.

!!!!

It's draining to make most of them understand. So damn out of touch.

BranLover

Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 25, 2016, 01:35:18 PM
Not surprised or upset.

Some of them are just born with a stick of entitlement up their ass and refuse to see anything beyond their privileged scope. And the main perpetrators usually have lots of blacks friends and a black spouse, but yeah...

!!!

It's really wasted energy.
I do appreciate some of those who do get it and don't mind calling a thing a fckin THING.

LOONA.

Omg his instamess comments are a mess. They're  even going back weeks and flooding all his pics.

:plzstop:

RAY7

I bet it makes him FUME when he sees his sisters, step sisters, father, step mom & basically his whole family
is in love with Black dick

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: AYR on September 25, 2016, 03:57:56 PM
I bet it makes him FUME when he sees his sisters, step sisters, father, step mom & basically his whole family

ackkkkk ray
:gorlonfire:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: AYR on September 25, 2016, 03:57:56 PM
:letsmessfag:

Sinpool

Quote from: AYR on September 25, 2016, 02:51:02 PM
its kinda evil
but we need a white example
I know there has to be some even its completely rare

There are white examples, white people just don't care because they're allowed to think individually and just be themselves,

Blacks and other minorities are forced to think collectively. If you ever read a racial comments section there's always a black person who says "Black people" "white people" and speak about people as a collective and a bunch of white people will always chime in with but we're all humans, "how are they YOUR people! you're dividing us!"

Inject My Lips

Just another parasite who latches on to black people for attention.  Its the same with that Tommy lauren chick who only got success after talking about black people on her crappy show.