dffggghhhhh poor RCA thought he was KING

Lmao!

Lazarus

Quote from: Miranda on August 29, 2015, 10:10:39 PM
Why is Miguel such a flop now.

:loose2when:

His music is redundant and garbage now

Miranda

dummies, he out-edged himself and I don't fckn use anymore. I was borderline stanning...

RekeRig

yea this new album was horrible

Not sure what he was going for

Miranda

Quote from: RIG on August 29, 2015, 10:20:41 PM
yea this new album was horrible

Not sure what he was going for

And the whole campaign and his demeanor in interviews. A total turnoff. His weird outcast thing actually was genuine and likable back then. Now it is contrived and over-thought. You can tell he has insecurities galore.

Lazarus

Too busy defending his manhood

Scott.

Not my favorite artist, but those are great numbers.

Pearls Khan

his lips on that billboard cover tho  :tellmemoreireallycare:

BrokenHeartsHeal

I was really dissapointed with this album after the first couple of tracks.

I hate when these new girls start off making good music then when they get mainstream they turn into trash. I'm scared for Tin if her sophomore ends up like this. If she gets big of course.

Bulldagger

August 30, 2015, 02:25:07 AM #54 Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 02:25:51 AM by Bulldagger
Why is he well liked by y'all when he doesn't even use black people? This is why I don't go up for blacks, Glock -- too damn contradictory. Quick ta drag whitey for some racist mess but not our own.

COD.

pCj

Scott.

Bulldagger

August 30, 2015, 03:02:46 AM #59 Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 03:04:11 AM by Bulldagger
Read up on this one girls. He's a pink coochie chaser and discriminates against black women.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=the%20weekend%20black%20women