Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

they're all light skinned actresses so clearly diversity failed here

leftout

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 01, 2017, 09:06:23 AM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on February 01, 2017, 09:02:19 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 01, 2017, 08:55:02 AM
U know what, its sad because i didn't even think about that.  Arent hispanics more predominant in the US than even AA at this point?  Black people are unrepresented but Latinos are REALLY unrepresented
they arent taken seriously enough

hispanics in america are still referred to as lawn mowers and maids  :dead: :dead:

they really need to RALLY up a bit.

but i always hear their community is ultra divided
I sadly agree with the first part. When i think of Latinos, I don't think of corporate America.   And OF COURSE they're there but that's not my overall perception of them. Wow, am i racist  :uhh:

n

is today Wednesday?

GLOCK

Vonnie, who is the person in the back in pink?
Is that an Asian girl?

GRAND

U know what, its sad because i didn't even think about that.  Arent hispanics more predominant in the US than even AA at this point?  Black people are unrepresented but Latinos are REALLY unrepresented

hispanics in america are still referred to as lawn mowers and maids  :dead: :dead:

I sadly agree with the first part. When i think of Latinos, I don't think of corporate America.   And OF COURSE they're there but that's not my overall perception of them. Wow, am i racist  :uhh:
ya faggot

You're apart of the problem

GLOCK

GRAND

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on February 01, 2017, 09:41:14 AM

n

is today Wednesday?
bvvvvbbbbgcc

Wow starting the day with vonc reads

Love basic l bsource

:traciandchelle:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on February 01, 2017, 09:41:14 AM

n

is today Wednesday?
:guys:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN 🌹 on February 01, 2017, 09:43:50 AM
Vonnie, who is the person in the back in pink?
Is that an Asian girl?
Thats Helena Bonham carter. She usually has black hair. She's that creepy bitch that plays in all those weird movies. She's a great actress tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 01, 2017, 09:07:48 AM
But i think that latinos are definitely a strong unite.  They're like Asian people and have their own lil self sustaining communities.
n

Plea. They are not united whatsoever.

GLOCK

February 01, 2017, 11:55:52 AM #26 Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 11:56:16 AM by GLOCKA KHAN 🌹
i no longer really care about spanish people after this trump mess..or what happens to them
and tbh they don't stand next to us with our issues but be quick to want some kinda of support.. meh..

i just feel like all the blood we have shed for this country... they dont back us up... united we could really slay.. brown people as well..

im just indifferent when it comes to mess like this .. no shade :overit: