Daniel Kaluuya responds to Samuel's STUPID ass comments

Started by Vonc2002, March 14, 2017, 12:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

BrokenHeartsHeal

not here for hollywood swarming to Niggers coming into their office with british accents and not using the A.Americans.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on March 14, 2017, 04:05:47 PM
not here for hollywood swarming to Niggers coming into their office with british accents and not using the A.Americans.
because of a few movies out of how many hundreds upon hundreds..

Vonc2002

We're all fckn black.  Wtf difference does it make.   :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BrokenHeartsHeal

SouravMay

But white Brits and other Europeans come in too. Should Asian Americans be mad that actual Asians steal their jobs?
B7

FlowerBomb

QuoteI resent that I have to prove that I?m black
King.

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 14, 2017, 02:40:08 PM
Yea ive heard that the UK is some sort of utopia for black people but im a logical, rational thinking person.
m

wizzy

wizzy

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 14, 2017, 04:08:37 PM
!!! The only thing that separates us ourour geographical locations, accents, cultural references and upbringing.
He said "he'd like to seen what an American actor do with the role" as though it to would make a huge difference  :dead:
What unites us is our skin colour, ancestry and all the negatives society bestows upon us because of it.

BrokenHeartsHeal

guys, relax I was joking.

However, I get both sides. Idk what Samuel said but I can understand the intimidation and the problem here should be directed towards film and casting directors that might feel like British actors are better, more authentic, shoe-ins, edgy, etc. that's not only messed up to the Americans but it's patronizing towards Black British and just British actors in general.

Kurama

Quote from: Saint on March 14, 2017, 04:24:24 PM
!!! The only thing that separates us ourour geographical locations, accents, cultural references and upbringing.
He said "he'd like to seen what an American actor do with the role" as though it to would make a huge difference  :dead:
What unites us is our skin colour, ancestry and all the negatives society bestows upon us because of it.

Agreed, so I can count on you to check folks when some of the more purebred Africans look down on us A.A's? Yes?  :ohwow:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on March 14, 2017, 04:33:58 PM
Quote from: Saint on March 14, 2017, 04:24:24 PM

Agreed, so I can count on you to check folks when some of the more purebred Africans look down on us A.A's? Yes?  :ohwow:
no