I hate being asked if I'm gay.

Started by SouravMay, March 26, 2017, 05:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

March 26, 2017, 05:10:04 AM Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 09:00:28 AM by شيطان
Like I can't be bothered enough to lie but I also didn't feel like sharing my sexual preference with your straight self either.

:hmph:

This is like the 5th time in my life somebody was bold enough to just flat out ask and it still kinda stings eventhough I feel much much more comfortable in my sexuality. My beef with these question is, if you avoid you ain't owning the mess, if you deny it you are kind of displaying self-hate and effectively explicitly lie, so the only option is just telling the tea, flat owt...
B7

Eternal Bell

ghbrnfmdc

i always ask 'r u' these days wen sumone asks me
n trus me...im ALWAY tha center of tha convo wen im in tha room so it gets tiring

Real

Quote from: Bad Gorl Tinker on March 26, 2017, 05:16:35 AM
ghbrnfmdc

i always ask 'r u' these days wen sumone asks me
n trus me...im ALWAY tha center of tha convo wen im in tha room so it gets tiring

f

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

i dont like it when someone asks based on a stupid stereotype

this one ghul at pizza hut sat down next to me and was like omg lewis i need like a gay shopping buddy
and im like

were you talking to me ?

where u gon find that at ?

i hate shopping

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

🦚

If you feel you don't own nobody shit then let it just be that. You are so dramatic to jump straight (no pun) into self hate.
Im a firm believer that since the straight gorls don't have to "come out" neither should we. What I do in my bed is between me and the person I share it with.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kaeli.

SouravMay

Quote from: Tahj Zezo. on March 26, 2017, 08:33:33 AM
I was asked recently because apparently I dress too good to be straight.

:wellheythere:

How did you respond? That fag based on me having worn a particular scarf, which I'm not even the type to dress really "cunt" so it caught me off guard.
B7

BigDawg

It just kills me that people feel it's their business to know something that personal about you. Like it somehow validates that they can peg you as being gay, as if to say that is the only thing their is to you. This big girl at my job asked me, I later on found out she was a dyke but she said it was because all the other guys at work fuck everything in a skirt but that I just keep to myself.

SouravMay

Quote from: BigDawg on March 26, 2017, 09:04:26 AM
It just kills me that people feel it's their business to know something that personal about you. Like it somehow validates that they can peg you as being gay, as if to say that is the only thing their is to you. This big girl at my job asked me, I later on found out she was a dyke but she said it was because all the other guys at work fuck everything in a skirt but that I just keep to myself.

!!!!

It's like don't realize you are kinda forcing me to offer you parts of my souls and invading my innermost deepest with this intrusive ass question? Especially if there is a crowd? And if it's so flat owt blunt you just never know how to react. I always feel like I've really opened up emotionally to
someone when I tell them. It's something that shows I'm willing to bond with you further, but when it's forced, they just satisfied their curiosity and I am left feeling a lil weird.

:stressed:

Maybe it's a white thing. White liberal straights can be so entitled and annoying.

B7

SouravMay

Quote from: blkbeaut. on March 26, 2017, 09:13:22 AM
It may not even be just the clothing that originally lead someone to ask.. Many gay men have mannerisms that give away their tea. Even guys who purposely try to mask their sexuality by acting more macho still get clocked because it's something about them that's a lil "sweet".

Gaydar is real vvvvv

There are plenty of straight men in 2017 that dress very well. so IMO someone complimenting ones clothing is simply a more polite gateway to what could potentially be an offensive question/conversation.

In other words, they can tell ur one of the gorls. And they were right, so can you really get upset? Bbb

Just my opinionata

That could be true of course. But he literally told me he based it on a purple scarf that took it over the edge. To him no straight person could ever pull that off. He was like either you are just really left-field or gay. We had barely talked before so he can't know my mannerisms or gestures.

And it's like can I not dress unconventional and be a contrarian without that making me gay? Are these things mutually exclusive?

Don't make stupid assumption. That's like me asking if he is white redneck trash with low income parents cause his shoes look really cheap. It's generalizing.
B7

Eternal Bell

Quote from: blkbeaut. on March 26, 2017, 09:13:22 AM

. And they were right, so can you really get upset? Bbb

can be & do watever tha hell i want hun

dnt get on my bad side t'day
PLS..for UR sake..