This GOD

Started by Corporate Cannibal., April 28, 2017, 08:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on April 30, 2017, 05:41:36 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 30, 2017, 05:36:17 PM
Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on April 30, 2017, 05:16:35 PM
And this show is everything. A MILLION times better than the movie. Y'all kill me judging shit that you haven't even seen.
i mean, u kinda praised some naked light man before praising the show

:udontlookok:

didn't seem like u used

Girl I've been wanting to see his ass for years, so it caught me by surprise. And I was only on episode 3. But now that I've finished it, I can say that was really great. There's so many quotable in this shit. It's funny, the dramatic parts are great. And it's very relatable. Like Kip said, when I saw that Antionette (girl from the haves and the have nots) was cast, I was like we'll see. But she blew me away. They embodied these characters in and out. I'm watching it again today and I'm pissed because now I have to play the waiting game for season 2.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

.betterwiseup

b7

Vonc2002

Junglegym is comin tf UNDONE
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KippDaddy

b7

b7

Bcncncnvnnv hes PISSED guys

Vonc2002

b7

Bbcbcncncnvvvv

Is he one of the writers

Vonc2002

Queen sugar is iconic btw

Real

Wait Jeranium. Pro-black kings

AIDS

Shshdhddhxhxjxjxjchccjccjcc

Wtf

The show is pretty good so far