Are you making money on Youtube? If not, why?

Started by Inject My Lips, September 27, 2015, 01:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Herb. on September 27, 2015, 03:23:44 PM
i'm thinking of hopping on the tube, eventually. it would be fun. just random stuff. :dead:

I'd subscribe. I think you have the personality for it. Long as you are YOURSELF. Some YTers come off unauthentic

Herb.

Quote from: SCOTTland on September 27, 2015, 03:24:44 PM
i'm thinking of hopping on the tube, eventually. it would be fun. just random stuff. :dead:

I'd subscribe. I think you have the personality for it. Long as you are YOURSELF. Some YTers come off unauthentic
Yeah I don't see myself sitting in front of a camera trying to give "high noon tea" mess owt. Let's MESS! :cheerup:

I'd probably start off with testing random people with DNA mess. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

"so u say ur great great grandmothers name was Pocohontas, huh :ohwow: "

:receipts:

Stewie

wow im so inspirational.....you took my advice   :ohwow:

Herb.

Quote from: Stewie on September 27, 2015, 03:29:16 PM

wow im so inspirational.....you took my advice   :ohwow:
:hmph:

Stewie

i should be a career advisor......i just kinda have a gift for what people should be dong with their careers

Herb.

'mlo[hi8g07f968do57s4ia3247WZU5EXRCTVYBUN

jacob i will knock the nigerian out of u

Scott.

Quote from: Herb. on September 27, 2015, 03:27:16 PM

Yeah I don't see myself sitting in front of a camera trying to give "high noon tea" mess owt. Let's MESS! :cheerup:

I'd probably start off with testing random people with DNA mess. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

"so u say ur great great grandmothers name was Pocohontas, huh :ohwow: "

:receipts:

:dead: :dead:

Right. And make sure you talk about stuff you really WANT to talk about because sometimes viewers notice things like that. They'll know if you're only talking about something just to go through the motions.

Annie

But Afro's different personalities for good customer service were hilarious  :plzstop:
I think that's such a gift to keep switching
Can we get a different personality every day of the week? Monday Mandy, Tuesday Tonio, Wednesday Wendy?

/.\

Scott.

Quote from: Annie on September 27, 2015, 04:47:27 PM

But Afro's different personalities for good customer service were hilarious  :plzstop:
Can we get a different personality every day of the week? Monday Mandy, Tuesday Tonio, Wednesday Wendy?

I think he's good for it. He can carve out his own lane. If I can do well on there, he can.

VirgoMind

Quote from: Miranda on September 27, 2015, 04:23:37 PM
the market is saturated

I disagree.. There are people building an audience everyday on Youtube.. If a Person and their topics/videos are interesting enough, there will always be room to gain viewers and even make an income from it.

Annie

Quote from: SCOTTland on September 27, 2015, 04:48:26 PM
Quote from: Annie on September 27, 2015, 04:47:27 PM

I think he's good for it. He can carve out his own lane. If I can do well on there, he can.

Yes I think Afro can really do it! Even when you hear those old long radio talks..it's like you want to listen to him, it's like a friend is in the room telling a story  :plzstop:

/.\

Scott.

He can captivate an audience with the way he talks lol

Admin

But Scotty, have you contacted Youtube about these coins that are due to you? I assume they place ads over your videos. And you're not getting the money? That's fucked up.