Jim Carrey's ex gf committed suicide after breakup

Started by Annie, September 29, 2015, 06:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iman

that photoshopped mess jjj

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

JRocka

that's so sad....i'm sure she's in a better place than whatever she may have been going through

Annie

Apparently Jim has been going through depression too. And her whole family is in Ireland, so it is easy to get lonely.

/.\

Kurama

Quote from: RIG on September 29, 2015, 07:22:53 PM
n

y'all are so judgmental. sometimes it's an illness, and you have no idea what drove her to that point

!!!!

these fags :uhh:

RekeRig

Quote from: Kurama on September 30, 2015, 06:00:40 AM
Quote from: RIG on September 29, 2015, 07:22:53 PM
n

y'all are so judgmental. sometimes it's an illness, and you have no idea what drove her to that point

!!!!

these fags :uhh:
so sad. its not something WE would do, but just leave it at that. I can't begin to imagine what goes through anyones head that even considers such a thing, but its not like it's an easy decision to make, and apparently its even more difficult for them to live.

Most people that have a problem with it are religious. I dont know why i always expect this forum to be a bit more understanding and go against some of those traditional thoughts/opinions

Abcd

The responses make me look at this board differently

AIDS!

Admin

Quote from: Annie on September 30, 2015, 05:53:47 AM
Apparently Jim has been going through depression too. And her whole family is in Ireland, so it is easy to get lonely.
Wow :-( this whole thing takes me back to Robin Williams

Annie

Some people are just done with pain, done with life. I pray to God I would never be in that situation. But I could imagine if there's too much pressure and it can be all gone in a second..weak? Maybe but you could also just be over it. Depressions are not a joke

/.\

Annie

Quote from: squid on September 29, 2015, 07:37:13 PM
Yeah, saying "pull yourself together" would have saved her and stuff
A
Sassy gay friend woo  :howfestive:

/.\

GYNandTONIC

To use your own life or the beauty you seem to find in it to gage what another can experience or handle is simply.....self absorbed.

Yall do not know ANYTHING about this woman. Absolutely NOTHING!!!! I would think if you guys weren't intelligent enough, you would atleast be human enough to understand, that everyone isnt mentally built the same. Depression is a disease. You wouldnt tell a person with cancer to simply "Get over it". Just like cancer, sometimes treatment is effective and other times it isnt. She could be bipolar? Maybe she has PTSD? You don't know.

I work in the Psych field. So this issue is pretty near to me. I deal with adolescent females and you'll be very surprised at some of the things girls deal with that they carry into their adulthood. So I'm happy some of you see life as beautiful but STEP THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR OWN REALITY FOR ONCE! Lol

MypuzzystanK

Quote from: Abcd on September 30, 2015, 06:18:30 AM
The responses make me look at this board differently

gorl bye and bye.

out of all the things said and done on here, opinions on suicide ruffles your feathers and make you look at people differently? lol I mean an opinion is an opinion, no one i wrong for how they feel, you can't change that all you can do is disagree with it, stand up for what you believe and call it a day.