Herb.

Quote from: Zankou. on September 29, 2015, 07:27:28 PM
Quote from: asdfghjkl on September 29, 2015, 07:20:52 PM
weak fucking bitches :uhh: like really gor

Girl fuck you and the horse your road in on
b

[youtube autoplay=1 start=39 end=68 width=1 height=1][/youtube]

pCj

Whatever your thoughts are on suicide, is it really necessary at this point in time? :uhh:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: MypuzzystanK on September 30, 2015, 09:21:57 AM
Quote from: Abcd on September 30, 2015, 06:18:30 AM
The responses make me look at this board differently

gorl bye and bye.

out of all the things said and done on here, opinions on suicide ruffles your feathers and make you look at people differently? lol I mean an opinion is an opinion, no one i wrong for how they feel, you can't change that all you can do is disagree with it, stand up for what you believe and call it a day.

>>><<<

its soo annoying on here when you have a different opinion ppl try to get all up in arms

MypuzzystanK

Quote from: VILLAIN on September 30, 2015, 11:32:47 AM
Whatever your thoughts are on suicide, is it really necessary at this point in time? :uhh:

that also a matter of opinion

Necessary or not people will say and do as they please.

I have no real opinion on it personally.

MypuzzystanK

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on September 30, 2015, 12:13:28 PM
Quote from: MypuzzystanK on September 30, 2015, 09:21:57 AM
Quote from: Abcd on September 30, 2015, 06:18:30 AM
The responses make me look at this board differently

gorl bye and bye.

out of all the things said and done on here, opinions on suicide ruffles your feathers and make you look at people differently? lol I mean an opinion is an opinion, no one i wrong for how they feel, you can't change that all you can do is disagree with it, stand up for what you believe and call it a day.

>>><<<

its soo annoying on here when you have a different opinion ppl try to get all up in arms

it really is.

Kurama

dgg

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean it's not subject to being scrutinized. Especially if your opinion is misinformed and ignorant.

You put it out there so be prepared for the opposing side lolz.

MypuzzystanK

Quote from: Kurama on September 30, 2015, 12:47:23 PM
dgg

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean it's not subject to being scrutinized. Especially if your opinion is misinformed and ignorant.

that goes both ways.. a person isnt supposed to say how they feel just because of an opposing opinion?

no  :dead:

i don't know which opinion was misinformed or ignorant though and even that is an opinion.
:letsmessfag:

Kurama

Quote from: MypuzzystanK on September 30, 2015, 12:49:29 PM
dgg

that goes both ways.. a person isnt supposed to say how they feel just because of an opposing opinion?

no  :dead:

i don't know which opinion was misinformed or ignorant though and even that is an opinion.
:letsmessfag:

I never said not to express your opinion

but don't bitch when you're dragged for it lolz.

Oh, for clarity, if you're in here talking about people who commit suicide are weak; your opinion is ignorant as fuck and misinformed haha

:letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag:

asdfghjkl

Buy The Stars✨

dgg

anyones opinion can be scrutinized but yall are so quick to jump and call someone out their name or try to be rude when someone is stating an opinion that is not the same as yours.  I have nothing wrong with hearing someones  side of things but calling someone out their name or trying to put them down for not having the same opinion as you is not right.

Kurama

September 30, 2015, 02:30:52 PM #71 Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 02:31:57 PM by Kurama
Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on September 30, 2015, 02:11:56 PM
dgg

anyones opinion can be scrutinized but yall are so quick to jump and call someone out their name or try to be rude when someone is stating an opinion that is not the same as yours.  I have nothing wrong with hearing someones  side of things but calling someone out their name or trying to put them down for not having the same opinion as you is not right.

My apologies , I didn't think I was rude or called you out of your name. I do use the term "fags" in general but that's just  bsource language.

I think people confuse the term ignorant with stupid sometimes (which I don't think means the same thing most times) so I could see if that came off as an attack.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kurama on September 30, 2015, 02:30:52 PM
Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on September 30, 2015, 02:11:56 PM
dgg

My apologies , I didn't think I was rude or called you out of your name. I do use the term "fags" in general but that's just  bsource language.

I think people confuse the term ignorant with stupid sometimes (which I don't think means the same thing most times) so I could see if that came off as an attack.

You were not rude. I am just saying in general most the members will do that if you dont agree with them but not you specifically  :popeyes:

asdfghjkl

We should all kill ourselfs tbqh

Let's start a pack lolz

Who's first?