Rob and Chyna MESSING again bxbxbxbxbxxb

Started by HUGO, July 05, 2017, 10:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on July 05, 2017, 05:30:01 PM
Quote from: G! on July 05, 2017, 05:21:26 PM
Quote from: witch on July 05, 2017, 05:14:40 PM
Stahr Milan saying the Ferrari guy is actually gay https://twitter.com/stahrmilan/status/882683080045154305 :dead:
this has been an Instagram rumor for some time
They said he comes to atlanta and gets fucked down for cash
ssssssssss

The re-up

I was quite shocked when I learned that Social Media Thotting was an actual profession :dead:

I think the Insta thots make a little more salary per year than Tumblr tho, Snap thots make like minimum wage I think
This Forbes breakdown!!

4 fucking k

Yea gay4pay is def. a thing. It's usually the fitness gurus.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: witch on July 05, 2017, 05:51:35 PM
Yea gay4pay is def. a thing. It's usually the fitness gurus.

!!!!!! never trust a "single" personal trainer :ohwow:

SouravMay

I know of pretty guys who do it too just for the coin...

I get it tho. It's an easy coin. Couldn't imagine accepting money for sex though. I'd rather pay if anything than be paid. Eventhough both is absurd.
B7

Freemala Harris

July 05, 2017, 06:18:01 PM #199 Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 06:18:30 PM by Freeruu
ddd will this make her hater fags even more? :guys:

Opposites Attract.

I think everyone should be paid for their sexual services. Who doesn't want to live lavishly? If some sucka ass nigga is willing to pay you to let him stick his dick in you, let him. Am mean it's all about benefits.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kordei. on July 05, 2017, 06:21:30 PM
I think everyone should be paid for their sexual services. Who doesn't want to live lavishly? If some sucka ass nigga is willing to pay you to let him stick his dick in you, let him. Am mean it's all about benefits.
Isn't that the point of marriage?
:cheerup:

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prostitution

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: OwnIt on July 05, 2017, 06:44:14 PM
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prostitution
That's doesn't apply here.

Ain't like you saying to a nigga before you fuck, pay me. It's a little bit different than that. A nigga is supposed to break you off with a little something every time he links up with you.

You think niggas should be able to run up in you, play with your emotions and you not be compensated for your time and services? Hell nah.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

fedswatchin

Gilgamesh.

fedswatchin

July 05, 2017, 07:16:02 PM #208 Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 07:16:32 PM by OwnIt
I just never knew there were loopholes to being a street hooker

BAPHOMET.