Racists target deaf black boy on Facebook

Started by Herb., October 03, 2015, 10:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

October 04, 2015, 05:15:57 AM #30 Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 05:21:25 AM by RED
Quote from: Jonovan on October 03, 2015, 10:46:42 PM
This is disgusting but how can u get fired for what's posted on a private facebook page?
he took a photo of his coworkers child without her permission and then proceeded to ridicule his disabled nature and allow racist remarks
Why wouldn't he get fired?

pCj

BigDawg

October 04, 2015, 05:29:24 AM #32 Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 05:30:06 AM by BigDawg
Quote from: RED on October 04, 2015, 05:15:57 AM
This is disgusting but how can u get fired for what's posted on a private facebook page?
he took a photo of his coworkers child without her permission and then proceeded to ridicule his disabled nature and allow racist remarks
!!!

A good majority of jobs these days require you to give your social media pages because of mess like this. Any kind of pedophile could have seen this...came up to the job and snatched this child.

BranLover

I'm disgusted that people feel this damn bold and entitled to make remarks like this in 2015. I need for every last person who commented to be penalized. This little guy is adorable too and doesn't look unhealthy or unkempt; they clearly see anyone with a darker hue as slaves. Smh.

BranLover

And I don't see how anyone could question why the guy got fired. He was no different from the people who commented, he was just indirect and sneaky about it; he had to know what kind of fb friends he had. For more than 3 people to make racist comments like that under YOUR pic...It's almost a reflection of who you are.

BranLover

This little boy is too cute; makes me want a son right now. :'(

BigDawg

Quote from: NexTae on October 04, 2015, 07:20:56 AM
This little boy is too cute; makes me want a son right now. :'(
!!!

This girl at my job has two twin foster boys...they are 2 years old. She talks about them like she is rearing puppies...makes me sick

Stewie

Quote from: RIG on October 04, 2015, 01:02:47 AM
Quote from: Stewie on October 03, 2015, 11:05:45 PM
hh people are so dramatic sometimes....

im sure the kid is fine
and what about his mother? n

you just type anything that pops into ur mind

i didnt read anything were the mom was sobbing or distraught...if so then i take what i said back...

if not then...they're fine

if they're not bothered why are you?

AIDS!

The fact that you didn't read it doesn't mean it didn't happen Kojo

SUPREME

October 04, 2015, 08:44:57 AM #39 Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 08:45:21 AM by SUPREME
I questioned why he got fired because i honestly thought the Faggot was just like

"Hey! Me and this cutie Taking selfies lol!"

Then it was brought to my attention he was trying to be messy

I dunno why people say these things on social media

I barely say anything on my various pages anymore.

Young

So sad

I just don't understand how someone can be so hateful and ignorant; STILL!
It's 2015. Smh

BetterAngels

Quote from: BigDawg on October 04, 2015, 05:29:24 AM
Quote from: RED on October 04, 2015, 05:15:57 AM
!!!

A good majority of jobs these days require you to give your social media pages because of mess like this. Any kind of pedophile could have seen this...came up to the job and snatched this child.

By law, you don't have to give your job access.  I think it's also illegal to require it.

Herb.

October 04, 2015, 10:43:40 AM #42 Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 10:44:56 AM by Herb.
Jobs just advise you to exercise caution on social media.

It's kind of like age discrimination being illegal, but they will find a way to dismiss a 70 year old applicant based on another reason. :dead:

Or they can clearly look at a resume before the applicant even enters the room, if it says their first job was in 1956, clearly they're elderly.

They'll find a way around the law and toss your ass.

Stewie

October 04, 2015, 10:58:56 AM #43 Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 10:59:33 AM by Stewie
social media needs to be banned
i only use facebook to beat off to straight guy friends i used to lust for in college