Iamdelivert says Poorsha is a "golddigger" and messed with Kordellz/HE LIED

Started by BigDawg, October 04, 2015, 12:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Herb.

Quote from: BigDawg on October 04, 2015, 01:17:25 PM
Quote from: Herb. on October 04, 2015, 01:13:21 PM
What an idiot. He doesn't realize these people are making a joke out of him.
"What football players have you dated? Name 'em for us! :cheerup: "

And he's sitting there claiming he's dated loads of athletes, as if its an accomplishment.
At least when Hollywood did her dirt, it was out of scorn and anger. Which is understandable. And there was actually tangible evidence pointing to a legitimate relationship.

Not sitting up on some satellite radio station conjuring up lies in order to project some sort of image. He's vile.

You always ASTOUND me when you clarify things

I'll never be here for a faggot like this.
And what kind of flip flopping mess is he doing anyway? I thought he was saved and delivered, or whatever.
That 15 minutes ran up so I guess the next 15 will focus on imaginary relationships with athletes.

Are these the same athletes that sent you home with a bloody nose?
Some faggots deserve to get their ass beat. He's clearly one of them and it all makes perfect sense now.

BigDawg

Quote from: Herb. on October 04, 2015, 01:22:18 PM

And he's sitting there claiming he's dated loads of athletes, as if its an accomplishment.
At least when Hollywood did her dirt, it was out of scorn and anger. Which is understandable. And there was actually tangible evidence pointing to a legitimate relationship.

Not sitting up on some satellite radio station conjuring up lies in order to project some sort of image. He's vile.

And what kind of flip flopping mess is he doing anyway? I thought he was saved and delivered, or whatever.
That 15 minutes ran up so I guess the next 15 will focus on imaginary relationships with athletes.

Some faggots deserve to get their ass beat. He's clearly one of them and it all makes perfect sense now.

!!!

Exactly and the fact that he used God to do it....there is a special place in hell for him and that overbite.

He is the type of guy that fuels the stereotype that all gay men are messy, especially black gay men.

Herb.

Quote from: BigDawg on October 04, 2015, 01:26:38 PM
Quote from: Herb. on October 04, 2015, 01:22:18 PM

!!!

Exactly and the fact that he used God to do it....there is a special place in hell for him and that overbite.

He is the type of guy that fuels the stereotype that all gay men are messy, especially black gay men.
Sometimes I can understand a little MESS.
Everyone gets messy when it comes to a broken heart, or unrealized expectations from their lover. It happens.
But just to sit there and create mess out of nowhere ...naming people....:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: for no real reason.

BigDawg

!!! And granted they probably did dump a load inhim but he needs to pump those messy brakes.

Herb.

I can't even believe him. Because watching these clips, it appears as if these DJs are simply egging him on, and he's just taking the bait.
"PROVE to us that you're like Porshche! Hehe! Name some names faggot! :cheerup: "

He's not smart enough to see what they're doing.
And he should be careful before he ends up with more than a bloody nose. Those DJs will be fine. It's you who will suffer the consequence.

yummy

Quote from: Herb. on October 04, 2015, 12:45:49 PM
nubjbuu

"we're the same".

No hun, Porsche is a real woman who can snatch men who will claim her publicly. She drives nice cars and carries Chanel bags.

kjg

pretty sure they both have the same iq level

BigDawg

BigDawg

Not the Louis Vuitton mini bag

And is he casting a spell on Porsha?

BranLover

Quote from: BigDawg on October 04, 2015, 01:52:14 PM
Chile let me rebuke this because he is truly headed to hell

[instagram]
[/instagram]

bbbbnnn n  :uhh:

Something is really wrong with that gorl.

BranLover

Quote from: BigDawg on October 04, 2015, 01:53:45 PM
Not the Louis Vuitton mini bag

And is he casting a spell on Porsha?

mmmmmmm

These damn exorcism shakes...I think so.

BigDawg