Iamdelivert says Poorsha is a "golddigger" and messed with Kordellz/HE LIED

Started by BigDawg, October 04, 2015, 12:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

wtf :omgwatshappening:

but I agree to an extent. That Hollywood gor was clearly hurt and just lashing out as any lover would. But because he's gay he's automatically labeled a messy queen...and since he was dating an attractive athlete he's told "gor u shoulda just kept ur mouth shut and let him dick u down :uhh: "

No, maybe he just thinks more of himself than that. He wanted more and he didn't get it so he tossed it up and left. I have nothing but respect for someone like that. I mean he was a little messy but he was hurt. NOt just conjuring up mess for the hell of it, like this "delivert" guy is.

Herb.

Quote from: BigDawg on October 07, 2015, 01:17:18 PM
He retracted his statement aftee Kordell blasted him. Apparently he was doing to get a reality show.
n

what reality mess does he think would have spun off from that comment?

him getting his ass whipped in some parking lot in front of cameras, long enough to be spread out for an entire season?

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Herbie on October 07, 2015, 03:01:42 PM

but I agree to an extent. That Hollywood gor was clearly hurt and just lashing out as any lover would. But because he's gay he's automatically labeled a messy queen...and since he was dating an attractive athlete he's told "gor u shoulda just kept ur mouth shut and let him dick u down :uhh: "

No, maybe he just thinks more of himself than that. He wanted more and he didn't get it so he tossed it up and left. I have nothing but respect for someone like that. I mean he was a little messy but he was hurt. NOt just conjuring up mess for the hell of it, like this "delivert" guy is.

and a lot of times that's the case. The men manipulate these boys know that they're the ideal fantasy for some and once they use and abuse you toss that ass to the side like its nothing. You can't play with someone's emotions and then not expect them to respond. A lot of times it's a "if you don't do this then I'm gonna go do this" situation. A cry out for attention from the person that has hurt them.

Most of the DL men are messy and sloppy too. They get a pass for being straight fucking with Tranny and Gay dudes. Yeah they'll get read and all that but that shit eventually goes away and in the end the Trans/Gay get demonized, same with women.

Herb.

Quote from: M ? I on October 07, 2015, 03:11:26 PM
Quote from: Herbie on October 07, 2015, 03:01:42 PM

and a lot of times that's the case. The men manipulate these boys know that they're the ideal fantasy for some and once they use and abuse you toss that ass to the side like its nothing. You can't play with someone's emotions and then not expect them to respond. A lot of times it's a "if you don't do this then I'm gonna go do this" situation. A cry out for attention from the person that has hurt them.

Most of the DL men are messy and sloppy too. They get a pass for being straight fucking with Tranny and Gay dudes. Yeah they'll get read and all that but that shit eventually goes away and in the end the Trans/Gay get demonized, same with women.
Yeah.

Pretty much
"I'll have all the fruits of being gay. Hold the stigma tho lolz thnx "