Rihanna Vanity fair cover/interview - talks Chris brown

Started by RekeRig, October 06, 2015, 04:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley!

she's really relatable... all of us have tried to change a man

Cowgirl

Quote from: RIG on October 06, 2015, 05:04:23 PM
I liked what she said here:
Quote"It's in the past, and I don't want to say, 'Get over it,' because it's a very serious thing that is still relevant; it's still real," she said. "A lot of women, a lot of young girls, are still going through it. A lot of young boys too."

She continued, "It's not a subject to sweep under the rug, so I can't just dismiss it like it wasn't anything, or I don't take it seriously. But, for me, and anyone who's been a victim of domestic abuse, nobody wants to even remember it. Nobody even wants to admit it. So to talk about it and say it once, much less 200 times, is like ... I have to be punished for it? It didn't sit well with me."

I dont think people understand how traumatic and embarrassing that is. Not only in general, but to experience this as one of the most famous people in the world? crazy that people still point the finger at her.
Very true and well said actually. She still provoked that man to beat her ass tho.

Zankou.

RekeRig

Quote from: BowDown on October 06, 2015, 05:06:02 PM
Quote from: RIG on October 06, 2015, 05:04:23 PM
I liked what she said here:
Quote"It's in the past, and I don't want to say, 'Get over it,' because it's a very serious thing that is still relevant; it's still real," she said. "A lot of women, a lot of young girls, are still going through it. A lot of young boys too."

She continued, "It's not a subject to sweep under the rug, so I can't just dismiss it like it wasn't anything, or I don't take it seriously. But, for me, and anyone who's been a victim of domestic abuse, nobody wants to even remember it. Nobody even wants to admit it. So to talk about it and say it once, much less 200 times, is like ... I have to be punished for it? It didn't sit well with me."

I dont think people understand how traumatic and embarrassing that is. Not only in general, but to experience this as one of the most famous people in the world? crazy that people still point the finger at her.
Very true and well said actually. She still provoked that man to beat her ass tho.
nothing warrants that, and i doubt that was the first time he'd done it. he just wasn't mentally stable, period lol. beating someone to a bloody pulp because they're yelling, screaming and trying to hit you? idk.

Stewie

Quote from: Bentley! on October 06, 2015, 05:05:32 PM
she's really relatable... all of us have tried to change a man

kjjkj

you're so cute.....you make my dick hard

RekeRig

wow wow wow. she's not a slut guys

Years later, the media's portrayal of her relationships continues to have an impact on her approach to dating.

Quote"I'm the worst. I see a rumor and I'm not calling [them] back," she said. "I've had to be so conscious about people ? what they say and why people want to be with me, why people want to sleep with me ... It makes me very guarded and protective. I learned the hard way."

All too often, much ado is made about men she's just started getting to know, Rihanna explained.

"Some guys ... I don't even have their number. You would not even believe it," she told the magazine while laughing. "I'm serious, hand to God."

Although a friends with-benefits situation might be easier, the idea of sex for fun ultimately turns her off.

"If I wanted to, I would completely do that," Rihanna said. "I am going to do what makes me feel happy, what I feel like doing. But that would be empty for me; that to me is a hollow move. I would wake up the next day feeling like shit."

Annie

/.\

BAPHOMET.

But about that Rachel Dolezal comment though....
Kinda the dumbest artist tbh.