Azealia's Is NOT letting go of Nicki's lace

Started by Hugo, October 07, 2015, 11:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

In any Az thread the two people I know i'm going to find are Jayden and Nick.

I can't :dead;

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 07, 2015, 02:11:25 PM
Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on October 07, 2015, 02:09:39 PM
Quote from: RED on October 07, 2015, 01:58:43 PM
Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on October 07, 2015, 01:36:45 PM
i mean whether its true or not she still comes off as the bitter black female rapper who cant even bubble under on the hott 100
because your brain can't comprehend shit very well

why are you coming for me ? i didnt do anything to you.  Why is it when ppl comment on others fav on here the first instinct is too attack that person ?  :uhh:

Cause you're always, always, alwaaaays in Azealia threads with the same LATE "flop! local!" read. Girl, bounce.

I can comment and post when and where i want too no matter WHAT the topic..

Yall are always posting the same threads about azelia coming for "INSERT CELEB NAME HERE" saying the same thing .. why cant I comment on it? ?  and how does that warrant coming for me?

Admin

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

AIDS!

October 07, 2015, 02:27:25 PM #34 Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 02:30:22 PM by RED
Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on October 07, 2015, 02:14:00 PM
i mean whether its true or not she still comes off as the bitter black female rapper who cant even bubble under on the hott 100

why are you coming for me ? i didnt do anything to you.  Why is it when ppl comment on others fav on here the first instinct is too attack that person ?  :uhh:
because your repetitive and never read the topic at hand

Cause you're always, always, alwaaaays in Azealia threads with the same LATE "flop! local!" read. Girl, bounce.

Yall are always posting the same threads about azelia coming for "INSERT CELEB NAME HERE" saying the same thing .. why cant I comment on it? ?  and how does that warrant coming for me?
because you say the same shit in all her threads when it's quite the contrary and never read the topic at hand
What does her lack of charting on the hot 100 negate any of what she said  :uhh:

Hugo

Scott.

What Nick says in an Azealia thread is no different than what y'all say in any other celeb thread lol come on now

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RED on October 07, 2015, 02:27:25 PM
Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on October 07, 2015, 02:14:00 PM

because your repetitive and never read the topic at hand

because you say the same shit in all her threads when it's quite the contrary and never read the topic at hand
What does her lack of charting on the hot 100 negate any of what she said  :uhh:

but this is the SAME THREAD.. "AZELIA COMES FOR _________ " and then you all saying the same thing  AGREED!! NOT ONE LIE TOLD!!

and it has to do with the fact that she is too busy focused on nicki when she should be focused on getting a hit on the hott 100

which leads me to ask what does any of this have to do with coming for me? i stayed on topic .. you took it off bringing up me into it..

AIDS!

Hhhhhh the bitch could write a fucking Malcolm x speech and he'll like

'Soot faced dyke???? !!! Doesn't even have a hit! Bitter black ugly bitch'

AIDS!

Quote from: SCOTTland on October 07, 2015, 02:38:41 PM
What Nick says in an Azealia thread is no different than what y'all say in any other celeb thread lol come on now
stay out of it Mary

Buy The Stars✨

October 07, 2015, 02:41:55 PM #40 Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 02:43:12 PM by Nicholas_Styles

basically but they want to come for me ?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RED on October 07, 2015, 02:40:09 PM
Hhhhhh the bitch could write a fucking Malcolm x speech and he'll like

'Soot faced dyke???? !!! Doesn't even have a hit! Bitter black ugly bitch'

right and most of the posts in the threads are like this i never used the word "soot" btw  why are you just coming for me ?? do you have problems with staying on topic ?

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Right. I don't like Nick Uncle Tom ass but he's right in this thread. Fuck ha.

Hugo

Quote from: RED on October 07, 2015, 02:40:39 PM
stay out of it Mary

:plzstop: