Awwww! My Heart Goes Out to Keke Wyatt

Started by Lazarus, September 05, 2017, 09:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

FRANCE

didnt she stab some dude like a decade ago? yeah, im sure she's a tad bit looney.

Vonc2002

September 05, 2017, 03:56:47 PM #47 Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 03:57:12 PM by Vonc2002
Im happy he leaving her crazy ass. And stop this she got all these kids shit. SO WHAT!! :dead:
People shouldn't be forced to be miserable because they have kids together. How idiotic :uhh:
Thats why there is co-parenting. And all her kids aint even his  so GTFOH :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Pearls Khan

divorce doesn't automatically mean out of someone's life. If he's unhappy, he should leave. All this fuss

Vonc2002

Quote from: Pearls on September 05, 2017, 04:00:24 PM
divorce doesn't automatically mean out of someone's life. If he's unhappy, he should leave. All this fuss
Yea..........
Like :uhh:
And the way she treats that man is horrible. I dont have to be tethered to u because i have kids with u. I can take care of my kids, be a good dad, and not be with u. Why would u even wanna put ur kids in an unhappy home situation?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

"have him and roast him!!"

If this is such a real life ISSUE, why the fuck is a social media roasting/dragging on your list of priorities.

Aalonso.

and take all those fucking earrings out of your face. you're 45

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 05, 2017, 04:12:33 PM

If this is such a real life ISSUE, why the fuck is a social media roasting/dragging on your list of priorities.
Thats exactly why he left her ass? Keke has legit mental problems.
STICK IT OUT!
This man is looking for peace of mind

Cowboy Nine

dsansannnnnnnnnn

Damn, Keke's nutty ass is being dragged in here

:ummwhat:

Vonc2002

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 05, 2017, 04:14:25 PM

Not uprooting his life for a lil quiet time. :omf: the way i just TUMBLED out of the top 10. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Pearls on September 05, 2017, 04:18:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 05, 2017, 04:14:25 PM

Not uprooting his life for a lil quiet time. :omf: the way i just TUMBLED out of the top 10.
sdddddddddddddfffffdddddddd
I couldn't imagine what life would be like living with keke wyatt. He gave her all that he could. Move on with ur life King

BigDawg

September 05, 2017, 04:28:09 PM #58 Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 04:30:02 PM by BigDawg
She is going to kill him and rightfully so.

He has nutted in her so many times and she has birthed his bvy's and for what. He looks a lil susp' if you ask meh

b7

I mean there's only so much one can take and ALL those kids ain't his.  He has every right to want a divorce just like she does

n

Enough is enough. Why should he have to stay because of the kids