Started by Vonc2002, September 24, 2017, 09:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would u rather leave and never come back

May
PREME
Talisa
Just take marg's aided ass and we're good

Vonc2002

Bentley may be willing to side step this shit but Im calling for a fckn ban. Im all for tap dancing on a nigga's back but either we're gonna abide by the rules or we aren't.  Posting people's pics is against the rules and he needs to be banned.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This bargain bin looking ass nigga has the nerve to come at bent when he's out here flexing in dollar store tees and costume jewelry. :dead:
Bent didn't even come at you physically and lord knows he could.  This man has Afro so HURT and it's hilarious.  Ban this fag for breaking the rules and I'm not letting tf up
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Any nigga rocking a jheri curl in 2017 AINT allowed to talk about somebody's looks. Either ban him or be prepared for me to stomp across this fag's large ass back all morning

Scott.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Suicide on September 24, 2017, 10:09:58 AM
Surprised I wasn't banned already. (Don't care btw)
And there u have it
Put this fag outta his misery and condemn him to some time in the real world.  U know he starts acting out like this when he's ready to breakdown so let's just pre-emptively ban. Please and thanks

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

Vonc2002

KING BENTLEY.

sssssssssssssssssssss

Welp! this is the final stage when Afro is HURT :kii:

Expect a detailed exit thread in the coming days.

I feel sorry for him.

Talisa rushing to Microsoft paint and plastering a pic I posted doesn't make me lose sleep. This has been happening since 2010 :dead:

Me saying his hair is ugly is a nerve
Fake Ancestry is a nerve
His own looks are a nerve

I am CACKLING that he got pushed to this point.

But still very sad for him lolz
:woohoo:

H.#.G.*.Z