Azealia DM Nicki...

Started by .betterwiseup, September 29, 2017, 01:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

I just read her response.

Azealia is so fucking fake.  WOW!  Not her saying she cried a little bit when Nicki responded.

Wow!

.betterwiseup

It?s sad that it took for Cardi to hit no. 1 for these 2 to finally talk. :dead: :dead:.

Buy The Stars✨

Im sorry Azelia is CRAZY ... how old is this bitch?

b7

Quote from: XXX. on September 29, 2017, 01:11:57 AM
I honestly don't even think Nicki will see it, because it's not a Verified account. 

Can you imagine how many DMs Nicki has from non-Verified accounts, because on IG you can DM anyone now.

I'm sure she may see it now, because of the media attention.  But I hope she pays it.
bbnnnnn she responded king

.betterwiseup

Azealia saying Cardi didn?t have to work hard because she is light skin, but Azealia had her own MAC lipstick, gracing numerous magazine covers, sitting front row at fashion shows and performing at festivals all over the world, working with Kanye, Beyonc? and Lady Gaga all before her debut album dropped. If anything Azealia didn?t have to work as hard as Cardi, but she fucked it all up with her twitter rants attacking her peers.
:stressed:

fedswatchin

b7

Quote from: .betterwiseup on September 29, 2017, 01:23:26 AM
Azealia saying Cardi didn?t have to work hard because she is light skin, but Azealia had her own MAC lipstick, gracing numerous magazine covers, sitting front row at fashion shows and performing at festivals all over the world, working with Kanye, Beyonc? and Lady Gaga all before her debut album dropped. If anything Azealia didn?t have to work as hard as Cardi, but she fucked it all up with her twitter rants attacking her peers.
:stressed:
thats what confirms to me that she doenst have it all the way right up in that brain. she will literally forget all about these DMs with Nicki soon :dead: where is her family? Smh

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on September 29, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
I honestly don't even think Nicki will see it, because it's not a Verified account. 

Can you imagine how many DMs Nicki has from non-Verified accounts, because on IG you can DM anyone now.

I'm sure she may see it now, because of the media attention.  But I hope she pays it.

I see "BODAK" got her a little wounded too.  Because pre-Remy/pre-Cardi Nicki would have paid that girl complete dust.

BAPHOMET.

September 29, 2017, 01:36:36 AM #23 Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 01:36:55 AM by Baph al Mana.
Oh wait I made it to the Nicki response but not the last screencap of her saying Hi Nicki :-D

I just let out the UGLIEST laugh omg

b7

Quote from: XXX. on September 29, 2017, 01:32:11 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on September 29, 2017, 01:21:02 AM

I see "BODAK" got her a little wounded too.  Because pre-Remy/pre-Cardi Nicki would have paid that girl complete dust.
!!!! Sdddd unity! Showing love!

The lashings finally got to Nicki because people been tearing her apart. Especially on twitter for being such a narcissist :kii:

That Rihanna post was disgusting

Sinpool

d

Isnt Nicki Light and mixed like Cardi

what is Zealia talking about

b7

Quote from: CHI CHI. on September 29, 2017, 01:40:16 AM
Nicki is too fake and calculated for this to ever be genuine

I'm sorry
bbnnnnn she knew this screenshot would make it to the shaderoom mess

Keep living ur dreams and stay focused

Girl, either accept her apology or pay it. This school assembly D.A.R.E. Program response
n

Young

How many different creatures live in this woman

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Young on September 29, 2017, 01:47:59 AM

She really is the definition of a split personality

XXX.

Quote from: TEXASbama on September 29, 2017, 01:55:05 AM
Quote from: Young on September 29, 2017, 01:47:59 AM

She really is the definition of a split personality

Honestly, all Geminis are a little crazy and some of the most creative people you'll ever meet.  She's just the worst possible example.

Kanye, Left Eye, Lauryn Hill, Kendrick Lamar, Johnny Depp, Tupac, Angelina Jolie, Donald Trump, Prince, Andre 3000.....

People laugh at astrology, but that ain't a coincidence.