Married to Med (heav vs riah)

Started by KippDaddy, January 07, 2018, 03:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KippDaddy

I wish Mariah woulda pounced when she said ?yo momma? again after just apologizing to her mother the other day lol

Opposites Attract.

After this episode I do not like Simmone any more. Nor do I like Quad. Simmone ugly ass is so messy. She said what she said in front of Heavenly and it wasn't a lie. Toya never disrespected her mom. Quad needs to let go of whatever the beef is with Mariah. It's been 5 years move tf on. I'm tired of it every season, every episode.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Gilgamesh.

Itskusican

I can't stand Mariah! I love that Simone put it on front street.

Mariah said she had forgiven Heavenly then shaded her at what was suppose to be a mothers day celebration. Heavenly had every right to be upset about that and I glad Simone put that ish on blast. Quad pays Mariah dust and it kills Mariah and her stans. lol

🦚

Heavy ain?t about that life. She?s all mouth.

I wish someone would jump
Up and charge at me. We gon? be some boxing heffas down to the pool party.

And Mariah this is lame. Stand in your mess and say yes you shaded her.

Simone bugs bunny ain?t shit

Quad is obsessed with Mariah. I thought you moved on girl.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Itskusican

I wonder did Mariah and her ugly momma make their weekly youtube video????  I can't wait to see Dineva's review of this weeks eppy lol

STUNNA GOD

From the little I've seen of this show, I don't fucking use Heavenly. She seems to always be in FUMES and cuts low.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 07, 2018, 04:39:59 AM
Simone was messy as hell for this :uhh:
She was but I loved it.  And I get it.  I think it would be annoying to always be around someone  that messed and then acted oblivious when shit is CLEAR! She clearly was taking shots at heavenly, just own it. Talking about it was about my mother and what she did for me.  None of the shit she said to toya was about her mother. Shit, it wasn't even about toya. :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Itskusican on January 07, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

Mariah said she had forgiven Heavenly then shaded her at what was suppose to be a mothers day celebration. Heavenly had every right to be upset about that and I glad Simone put that ish on blast. Quad pays Mariah dust and it kills Mariah and her stans. lol
She does? Because where I'm looking she's always talking about sis.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

And yea, quad doesn't pay Mariah any attention or even care that they once had a friendship and I think that bothers mariah
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Mariah needs to let this show go. No one uses hun.

kdnnnnnnnn and I live when Heavily starts getting fumed up. Angry ass bitch.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 07, 2018, 09:13:59 AM
She was but I loved it.  And I get it.  I think it would be annoying to always be around someone  that messed and then acted oblivious when shit is CLEAR! She clearly was taking shots at heavenly, just own it. Talking about it was about my mother and what she did for me.  None of the shit she said to toya was about her mother. Shit, it wasn't even about toya. :dead:
!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly what I got from it. Mariah you don?t get to create the narrative here, she?s slowly tryna TIP into the victim zone.

Which is why I don?t mind Quad coming off that way. She?s clearly telling yawl this is a girl who will never change, why waste energy on her :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

Itskusican

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 07, 2018, 09:13:59 AM
!!!!

But Simone stands firm in her actions. She doesn't shy away from them. lol

Itskusican

Quote from: MINAJ. on January 07, 2018, 09:17:17 AM
Quote from: Itskusican on January 07, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

She does? Because where I'm looking she's always talking about sis.

Quad doesn't really say ish to Mariah. Now if she is a topic of discussion amongst the ladies she is gonna give her input.