Cardi "performs" at the iHeartRadio Music Awards

Started by Zabi., March 11, 2018, 09:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: OwnIt on March 12, 2018, 04:34:15 AM
Quote from: fresh on March 12, 2018, 04:18:23 AM
Yeah, I think it?s a preference thing here.

Nicki commanded the stage, like always

Cardi was a bumbling idiot, like always
he couldn't even tell us what was bad about that performance if prompted :plzstop: whereas Cardi's main criticisms have been clocked all over this thread
babe, please. Where do i damn begin? :kii: 

The lack of energy and effort for one thing. That verse doesn?t give ?laid back? so I?m not sure wtf she was going for

The crowd was practically begging her to give something ..  anything! And she served nothing other than looking pretty as always. She?s gotten too relaxed after the big style change and wanting to be taken seriously

Cardi?s new energy and imperfection is what people are liking.  There?s no reason for Nicki to try and be polished :dead: for what? what is she doing

Zabi.

LiiVE

Is cardi really pregnant?  :omgwatshappening: these pouffy clothes she?s been wearing

b7

Quote from: november on March 12, 2018, 06:49:25 AM
Is cardi really pregnant?  :omgwatshappening: these pouffy clothes she?s been wearing
probably just eating the wrong shit which is no surprise sdddd putting on them happy new money ass pounds i guess

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on March 12, 2018, 05:23:04 AM

he couldn't even tell us what was bad about that performance if prompted :plzstop: whereas Cardi's main criticisms have been clocked all over this thread

The lack of energy and effort for one thing. That verse doesn?t give ?laid back? so I?m not sure wtf she was going for

The crowd was practically begging her to give something ..  anything! And she served nothing other than looking pretty as always. She?s gotten too relaxed after the big style change and wanting to be taken seriously

Cardi?s new energy and imperfection is what people are liking.  There?s no reason for Nicki to try and be polished :dead: for what? what is she doing

Nigger stop u cant see anything good when u blinded by haterade

U say anybitch standing there picking their nose gave energy and presence over nicki

If nicky gave that kareoke night mess u prsise iggy and cardi for youd be exploding about how trashy she is as a performer

Nicki wants to be the beyonce of rap performance
So thats why she tryna polish

It takes years and shes miles better than cardi as a rapper and creatively when creating her shows

U iust hatin

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

Quote from: TheNextLew on March 12, 2018, 08:10:41 AM

U say anybitch standing there picking their nose gave energy and presence over nicki

If nicky gave that kareoke night mess u prsise iggy and cardi for youd be exploding about how trashy she is as a performer

It takes years and shes miles better than cardi as a rapper and creatively when creating her shows

U iust hatin
Nicki is a better rapper but she?s not a better performer at ALL. And yea, most female rappers are better than her in this area u so damn right, faggot. Watch the Name calling

And I?ve never praised Iggy a day in my damn life

n

She doesn?t need to be polished and she certainly ain?t mimicking Bey if THAT?s the case because bey is known for leaving her heart out on that stage on a nightly basis whether she lips or not. Beyonce epitomizes what it means to not only get and keep the crowd going, but give ur all night in and night out. 

Quote me when u make some more damn sense. Nicki ain?t in her damn LEAGUE and isn?t worthy enough to polish Beys heels in that department :kii: fuck outta here

Ma Lo

Cardi is one of the most likeable artists ever

Aalumeci.

Quote from: 1RIG on March 12, 2018, 08:31:25 AM

U iust hatin
Nicki is a better rapper but she?s not a better performer at ALL. And yea, most female rappers are better than her in this area u so damn right, faggot. Watch the Name calling

And I?ve never praised Iggy a day in my damn life

n

She doesn?t need to be polished and she certainly ain?t mimicking Bey if THAT?s the case because bey is known for leaving her heart out on that stage on a nightly basis whether she lips or not. Beyonce epitomizes what it means to not only get and keep the crowd going, but give ur all night in and night out. 

Quote me when u make some more damn sense. Nicki ain?t in her damn LEAGUE and isn?t worthy enough to polish Beys heels in that department :kii: fuck outta here

what the

fedswatchin

Cardi sucks and this performance was sloppy kiii

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

LiiVE

oh?
https://twitter.com/beybroadz/status/972515849658548224

Hmm yeah she fails at that