Started by Kalifornia., May 08, 2018, 06:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: Tonkaman on May 09, 2018, 02:20:09 AM
Quote from: XXX. on May 09, 2018, 02:16:10 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on May 08, 2018, 08:07:27 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 08, 2018, 06:59:48 PM
Wow!

I empathize with them, because I just had an Airbnb in Palm Springs.  And a white woman driving by told one of my friends the first day we got there, "I know the guy who owns this property!  And I'm gonna call him!" LOL!  And he told her to fuck off. 

White people are a trip.

And reading the article, I can't believe they locked the neighborhood down and called in a helicopter. 

SMH.

Sad but not shocking at all.
Palm springs? You went to blatino oasis?

JSAFDJSAJDFNSADFNjjjjjjj

I was at Coachella last month.  Not too much!
Znanankwow
Just checking. My lil duck buddy invited me and I didnt know if I should've took it as disrespect lol.

I honestly never knew where that was hosted.  And now I'm screaming that it's there, because Palm Springs is white as fuck!  :kii:

#Mu7

White women are the worst in all facets of life. Passive agressive cunts tbh

RAY7

I don?t know what?s more stupid about this
the cracker bitch calling the cops when clearly the girl were calmly putting luggage in a car, not breaking in or anything suspicious
Or the cops bringing out helicopters and shutting down the neighborhood like there was an armed and dangerous fugitive on the loose
I really can?t believe it

KING BENTLEY.

May 09, 2018, 10:08:47 AM #33 Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 10:09:38 AM by SAINT BENTLEY.
white women are nosey and inherently racist af
the same reason they CLUTCH their belongings when somebody of color comes around

this reminds me of this tho :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

Navyman

Quote from: XXX. on May 09, 2018, 02:20:45 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on May 09, 2018, 02:20:09 AM
Quote from: XXX. on May 09, 2018, 02:16:10 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on May 08, 2018, 08:07:27 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 08, 2018, 06:59:48 PM
Wow!

I empathize with them, because I just had an Airbnb in Palm Springs.  And a white woman driving by told one of my friends the first day we got there, "I know the guy who owns this property!  And I'm gonna call him!" LOL!  And he told her to fuck off. 

White people are a trip.

And reading the article, I can't believe they locked the neighborhood down and called in a helicopter. 

SMH.

Sad but not shocking at all.
Palm springs? You went to blatino oasis?

JSAFDJSAJDFNSADFNjjjjjjj

I was at Coachella last month.  Not too much!
Znanankwow
Just checking. My lil duck buddy invited me and I didnt know if I should've took it as disrespect lol.

I honestly never knew where that was hosted.  And now I'm screaming that it's there, because Palm Springs is white as fuck!  :kii:
Yeah. It's always at that lil rainbow hotel. :dead: I wonder how they feel when all them half naked gags be running around town. Alalwkk

Kalifornia.

They're used to it in PS. They have half naked gay men running around there all year round.

It's always a gay event of some sort going on there.

I love PS though. It's so laid back and relaxing.

Blackpantha

PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME